FoodBanter.com

-   -   Recipe links (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/40926-recipe-links.html)

Julie Bove 26-10-2004 09:21 PM

Recipe links

Not sure if this link has been posted here before or not. Looks like a lot
of good recipes! I made the BLT appetizers last year for a Xmas party and
they were a real hit.

http://www.intheknow.us/cooking/lowcarb-allposts.asp

--
See my webpage:

Nicky 26-10-2004 10:17 PM

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> Not sure if this link has been posted here before or not. Looks like a
> lot
> of good recipes! I made the BLT appetizers last year for a Xmas party and
> they were a real hit.
>
> http://www.intheknow.us/cooking/lowcarb-allposts.asp

New to me - looks great!

Nicky.

--
HbA1c 10.5/6.4/<6 Weight 95/81/72
1g Metformin, 75ug Thyroxine

Jack Allen 29-10-2004 09:37 PM

Julie,

I just took a look at the below site and I am so thankful that you posted
it. I have a lot of different diabetic recipe sites, but none as this one
looks.