Old 10-07-2011, 05:46 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What's for dinner?

W. Baker wrote:
: Ozgirl wrote:

: : "W. Baker" wrote in message
: : ...
: : Ozgirl wrote:
: :
: :
: : : "W. Baker" wrote in message
: : : my country hose for a long week(2 weekends+) and I won't have it
: : all
: : : equipped with a freezer of food as I did when we spent 2 -3 months
: : : here.
: :
: : : How do you do the turkey meatloaf? I only have success with beef,
: : : chicken meatloaf was a disaster - it was very dry.
: :
: :
: : I make some low carb breadcrumbs in the food processor and put
: : themiinto a
: : ig bowl. Then I chop aa nice sized onion and a greenpepper in the
: : processor, pulsing so it doesn't go all into slush. I put that into
: : the
: : bowl and mix it some then add the meat(1lb for 1 green pepper and one
: : onion and 3 slices of low carb bread(small slices, but not
: : fluffy texture.) I mist this and add what in the US is a 8oz can of
: : tomato sauce(NOT KETCHUP) it is called "Spanish Styple, and is not
: : highly
: : flavored, but fairly liquid.

: : Is this it? If so, it sounds like our tomato puree:
: : http://www.calobonga.com/calorieCoun...rie-counter.lz
: :

: It will take me a while until I can answer, as I have no access to the web
: from my groups program, which is an old Pine one, soI have to sent the url
: to my email and them open it. It is a thin sauce, seasonedgently but with
: more than just saalt as what is called tomato puree here is. Our puree is
: thickish and esssentially unseasoned. ., but I will check your URL.

: Wendy

although I could find no ingredient list, it certainly, with teh "spanish
style" title, sound the same.

Wendy

Old 10-07-2011, 06:49 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

i love them cooked i have been considerigng that burger which is a new
concept to me, i am thinking a burger, mustard no cheese and maybe mayo,
Lee
"W. Baker" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote:
: i would be willing to try them cooked on a burger, i am not as fond of
them
: raw but don't mind a bit in a salad especially one higher in cabbage
: content, Lee

Roasted they are fantaastic! just serve with a little olive oil and
Balsamic vineger. Wow!. I alsos likethem juc boiled(actually pressure
coooked-much faster) I also make pickled beets using an artificial
sweetener and they are also wonderful. I uess I just like beets:-)

Wendy :

Old 11-07-2011, 12:14 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article , "Julie Bove"
wrote:

t's NOW! http://www.petcurean.com/index.php?page_id=167

Do you ever have anything nice to say?

Me caring about the health of your cat is NICE, especially considering
the
precarious stability of your mental health

From where I am sitting, nothing about you is nice.

thank you for so succinctly validating your precarious mental stability

Oh and I have two cats.

which could just mean there isn't a very functional SPCA in your area

I'll say it again. Why are you here? Oh and FOAD. Yep. I'm not gonna be
nice to you. Not if you keep talking to me like that. Nope.

I told you that FOAD is something a kindergartner would write, but then again
you don't demonstrate the maturity of a first grader. So once again, try to feel
the flame, become one with it. You should start off with the easy things like
ESAD which might rise to second grade level, but for a true flame I'd suggest
you do some research.

I do appreciate the humor of your response, acting as if you are nice and
innocent but stringing together another bunch of whines that defines your
personality.

So in answer to your questions, it's none of your ****ing business as to why I
am here and I will keep talking to you in exactly the tone you deserve and
project, so get someone to help you remove that stick that's up your ass and you
might calm down enough to get over your paranoia.

But then again it's really your choice and you make such shitty ones that I
doubt you'll ever do the smart thing

TaDa and get used to your indigestion
Old 11-07-2011, 01:13 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
In article , "Julie Bove"

wrote:

t's NOW! http://www.petcurean.com/index.php?page_id=167

Do you ever have anything nice to say?

Me caring about the health of your cat is NICE, especially
considering
the
precarious stability of your mental health

From where I am sitting, nothing about you is nice.

thank you for so succinctly validating your precarious mental stability

Oh and I have two cats.

which could just mean there isn't a very functional SPCA in your area

I'll say it again. Why are you here? Oh and FOAD. Yep. I'm not gonna
be
nice to you. Not if you keep talking to me like that. Nope.

I told you that FOAD is something a kindergartner would write, but then
again
you don't demonstrate the maturity of a first grader. So once again, try
to feel
the flame, become one with it. You should start off with the easy things
like
ESAD which might rise to second grade level, but for a true flame I'd
suggest
you do some research.

What you *told* me doesn't really matter. You don't make the rules.
Kindergartners might use computers but most can't write sentences and most
don't swear.

I do appreciate the humor of your response, acting as if you are nice and
innocent but stringing together another bunch of whines that defines your
personality.

Again, you are not in charge here.

So in answer to your questions, it's none of your ****ing business as to
why I
am here and I will keep talking to you in exactly the tone you deserve and
project, so get someone to help you remove that stick that's up your ass
and you
might calm down enough to get over your paranoia.

Is is actually my business because you seem to be replying only to me. I
haven't seen you post much at all that is on topic.

But then again it's really your choice and you make such shitty ones that
doubt you'll ever do the smart thing

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

TaDa and get used to your indigestion

I don't have indigestion.

Old 11-07-2011, 04:35 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article , "Julie Bove"
wrote:

I'll say it again. Why are you here? Oh and FOAD. Yep. I'm not gonna
be nice to you. Not if you keep talking to me like that. Nope.

I told you that FOAD is something a kindergartner would write, but then
again you don't demonstrate the maturity of a first grader. So once again,
try to feel the flame, become one with it. You should start off with the
easy things like ESAD which might rise to second grade level, but for a
true flame I'd suggest you do some research.

What you *told* me doesn't really matter.

Of course it does otherwise you'd grow a pair and ignore me

You don't make the rules.

I didn't make the rules. I was trying, although your mental status makes this
very difficult, to explain them to you

Kindergartners might use computers but most can't write sentences and most
don't swear.

You do

I do appreciate the humor of your response, acting as if you are nice and
innocent but stringing together another bunch of whines that defines your
personality.

Again, you are not in charge here.

I am in charge of you until you behave. Certainly you must understand how to
handle unruly children and that's exactly how you are behaving

So in answer to your questions, it's none of your ****ing business as to
why I am here and I will keep talking to you in exactly the tone you
deserve and project, so get someone to help you remove that stick that's up
your ass and you might calm down enough to get over your paranoia.

Is is actually my business because you seem to be replying only to me. I
haven't seen you post much at all that is on topic.

Trying to show my concern for your cats while not on topic shouldn't upset you
as much as it did. In fact the proper response to my posting my concern for your
cats should have been "thank you, but I do in fact use a premium dry cat food"
not another one of your rude "Do you ever have anything nice to say?" It's
obvious that among the other failings of your mother was her inability to teach
you not to be rude to people trying to be nice to you.

But then again it's really your choice and you make such shitty ones that I
doubt you'll ever do the smart thing

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Thank you for proving my point

TaDa and get used to your indigestion

I don't have indigestion.

You most certainly do...it can't be easy for you to swallow your pride as often
as you do
--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna