Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT Bad canned mushrooms

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> >> How do you know?

> > Because I "undereat" and meals/snacks are at regular intervals -
> > little and often (and perfectly satisfied). Been that way for a long
> > time. I'd know if I craved more food or more often, wouldn't you?

> I'm with you. Because of the gastroparesis I rarely feel any hunger. And
> rarer still want any sweets. The diet soda I drink does not taste sweet.
> Diet Pepsi tastes sweet to me. So for that reason I dislike it. I never
> was much of a drinker but when I did drink the drinks had to be extra brut,
> dry, bitter or sour. Otherwise I didn't like them.

Irregardless of it tasting or not tasting sweet, it contains an artificial
sweetener. If the sweetness didn't matter you wouldn't drink it...you'd drink
water
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

>> > Because I "undereat" and meals/snacks are at regular intervals -
>> > little and often (and perfectly satisfied). Been that way for a long
>> > time. I'd know if I craved more food or more often, wouldn't you?

>> I'm with you. Because of the gastroparesis I rarely feel any hunger.
>> And
>> rarer still want any sweets. The diet soda I drink does not taste sweet.
>> Diet Pepsi tastes sweet to me. So for that reason I dislike it. I never
>> was much of a drinker but when I did drink the drinks had to be extra
>> brut,
>> dry, bitter or sour. Otherwise I didn't like them.

> Irregardless of it tasting or not tasting sweet, it contains an artificial
> sweetener. If the sweetness didn't matter you wouldn't drink it...you'd
> drink
> water

No. Water either has no flavor, tastes of minerals or chemicals. I like
flavor and bubbles.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> >> I'm with you. Because of the gastroparesis I rarely feel any hunger.
> >> And
> >> rarer still want any sweets. The diet soda I drink does not taste sweet.
> >> Diet Pepsi tastes sweet to me. So for that reason I dislike it. I never
> >> was much of a drinker but when I did drink the drinks had to be extra
> >> brut,
> >> dry, bitter or sour. Otherwise I didn't like them.

> > Irregardless of it tasting or not tasting sweet, it contains an artificial
> > sweetener. If the sweetness didn't matter you wouldn't drink it...you'd
> > drink
> > water

> No. Water either has no flavor, tastes of minerals or chemicals. I like
> flavor and bubbles.

in this case flavor is just another word for "sweetness"
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "Storrmmee" > wrote:
> >
> >> do you ever have anything positive to say? Lee

> > Of course. I said: cakes and cookies don't have to be junk food, I made
> > more
> > than a few positive suggestions on how Julie could resolve her posted rant
> > about
> > her mother and I was positive that diet soda is junk food

> No. You didn't make any suggestions that would resolve anything. Bottom
> line, I didn't want any dessert. And she didn't believe me.

I in fact made suggestions that would resolve the issue (for rational people).
It was you that made a federal case out of it. Get over your mommy issues and
all of your food problems with her will cease
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

> >> Well I do but... My dreams are rarely ever of food and I do not get up
> >> in
> >> the night to eat anything. Nor do I wake up hungry. So...

> > It's truly amazing how a good nights sleep will allow the body to purge
> > something, even yours, isn't it?

> OMG!

Really? This never occurred to you before?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

>> > How do you know?

>> Because I "undereat" and meals/snacks are at regular intervals -
>> little
>> and often (and perfectly satisfied). Been that way for a long time.

> When was the last time you went without drinking diet soft drinks for
> any length
> of time? Did it change the way you "undereat"?

Every so often I drink nothing but water. No change. Why should it? You
have grabbed onto a study and it has become gospel to you. Anything I
drink makes me feel full and I have no urge to eat under those
circumstances.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Julie Bove"
> >
> wrote:
>
>> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

>> > Of course. I said: cakes and cookies don't have to be junk food, I made
>> > more
>> > than a few positive suggestions on how Julie could resolve her posted
>> > rant
>> > about
>> > her mother and I was positive that diet soda is junk food

>> No. You didn't make any suggestions that would resolve anything. Bottom
>> line, I didn't want any dessert. And she didn't believe me.

> I in fact made suggestions that would resolve the issue (for rational
> people).
> It was you that made a federal case out of it. Get over your mommy issues
> and
> all of your food problems with her will cease

Maybe it was resolved in your own mind. But none of those things that you
said would have helped and I certainly didn't make a federal case out of it.

Why are you here? Really!!!?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

>> > Irregardless of it tasting or not tasting sweet, it contains an
>> > artificial
>> > sweetener. If the sweetness didn't matter you wouldn't drink it...you'd
>> > drink
>> > water

>> No. Water either has no flavor, tastes of minerals or chemicals. I like
>> flavor and bubbles.

> in this case flavor is just another word for "sweetness"

No. I also drink unsweetened tea.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Julie Bove"
> >
> wrote:
>
>> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

>> > It's truly amazing how a good nights sleep will allow the body to purge
>> > something, even yours, isn't it?

>> OMG!

> Really? This never occurred to you before?

Um.... FOAD. Yeah.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Ozgirl" > wrote:

> >> Because I "undereat" and meals/snacks are at regular intervals -
> >> little
> >> and often (and perfectly satisfied). Been that way for a long time.

> > When was the last time you went without drinking diet soft drinks for
> > any length
> > of time? Did it change the way you "undereat"?

> Every so often I drink nothing but water. No change. Why should it? You
> have grabbed onto a study and it has become gospel to you. Anything I
> drink makes me feel full and I have no urge to eat under those
> circumstances.

Then you should be happy at your luck in avoiding this rebound effect. I have no
gospel. I love my diet caffeine free drinks but occasionally suspect that I am
rebounding from the sweeteners. But it doesn't stop me

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> >> OMG!

> > Really? This never occurred to you before?

> Um.... FOAD. Yeah.

Oh good, I see you are intent on demonstrating to the world your incredible
lack of communication skills. If I was going to flame you with something so
lame I would use ESAD, but this has passed out of common use. As I've suggested
previously, it's best to feel the flame before just reverting to a
kindergartner style flame. Considering how dysfunctional your family seems, I'm
sure if you paid more attention to what they are saying to you, you might pick
up some pointers...but then you really are incredibly dense so I doubt it
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Julie Bove"
> > > wrote:

> >> No. You didn't make any suggestions that would resolve anything. Bottom
> >> line, I didn't want any dessert. And she didn't believe me.

> > I in fact made suggestions that would resolve the issue (for rational
> > people). It was you that made a federal case out of it. Get over your mommy
> > issues and all of your food problems with her will cease

> Maybe it was resolved in your own mind. But none of those things that you
> said would have helped and I certainly didn't make a federal case out of it.

Apparently you are so used to be rude that it no longer seeps into your muddled
brain when you do it

> Why are you here? Really!!!?

Are you always so paranoid or is this just a manifestation of your diseases?
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

> >> No. Water either has no flavor, tastes of minerals or chemicals. I like
> >> flavor and bubbles.

> > in this case flavor is just another word for "sweetness"

> No. I also drink unsweetened tea.

GAK
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

>> > Really? This never occurred to you before?

>> Um.... FOAD. Yeah.

> Oh good, I see you are intent on demonstrating to the world your
> incredible
> lack of communication skills. If I was going to flame you with something
> so
> lame I would use ESAD, but this has passed out of common use. As I've
> suggested
> previously, it's best to feel the flame before just reverting to a
> kindergartner style flame. Considering how dysfunctional your family
> seems, I'm
> sure if you paid more attention to what they are saying to you, you might
> pick
> up some pointers...but then you really are incredibly dense so I doubt it

Buh bye!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Julie Bove"
> >
> wrote:
>
>> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
>> > In article >, "Julie Bove"

>> > I in fact made suggestions that would resolve the issue (for rational
>> > people). It was you that made a federal case out of it. Get over your
>> > mommy
>> > issues and all of your food problems with her will cease

>> Maybe it was resolved in your own mind. But none of those things that
>> you
>> said would have helped and I certainly didn't make a federal case out of
>> it.

> Apparently you are so used to be rude that it no longer seeps into your
> muddled
> brain when you do it
>

>> Why are you here? Really!!!?

> Are you always so paranoid or is this just a manifestation of your
> diseases?

Are you the guy who has been stalking me through the newsgroups? Kinda
sounds like it.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> Are you the guy who has been stalking me through the newsgroups? Kinda
> sounds like it.

so you really are paranoid and totally ignorant on how to read headers. thank
you for clearing that up for me
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> >> Um.... FOAD. Yeah.

> > Oh good, I see you are intent on demonstrating to the world your incredible
> > lack of communication skills. If I was going to flame you with something so
> > lame I would use ESAD, but this has passed out of common use. As I've
> > suggested previously, it's best to feel the flame before just reverting to
> > a kindergartner style flame. Considering how dysfunctional your family
> > seems, I'm sure if you paid more attention to what they are saying to you,
> > you might pick up some pointers...but then you really are incredibly dense
> > so I doubt it

> Buh bye!

Thank you for proving my point