Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Hy Top brand

They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than the
national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili and tomato
sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this brand next
time I go there.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

a lot of the store brands are as good or better you just have to try each
item, many store brands are national brands minus the labels, Lee
"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than the
> national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili and
> tomato sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this brand
> next time I go there.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove > wrote:
: They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than the
: national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili and tomato
: sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this brand next
: time I go there.

I thought that was a kind of sneaker:-)

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove > wrote:
> : They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than the
> : national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili and
> tomato
> : sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this brand
> next
> : time I go there.
>
> I thought that was a kind of sneaker:-)

Funny to hear the word sneaker, we haven't used that term for maybe 30
years. Its jogger here.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Julie Bove > wrote:
: > : They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than the
: > : national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili and
: > tomato
: > : sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this brand
: > next
: > : time I go there.
: >
: > I thought that was a kind of sneaker:-)

:

: Funny to hear the word sneaker, we haven't used that term for maybe 30
: years. Its jogger here.
But Hy-tops were old fashioned canvas sneakers tha went up to the ankle.
sometimes called basketball shoes.

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
>a lot of the store brands are as good or better you just have to try each
>item, many store brands are national brands minus the labels, Lee

This isn't a store brand.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>> Julie Bove > wrote:
>> : They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than the
>> : national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili and
>> tomato
>> : sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this brand
>> next
>> : time I go there.
>>
>> I thought that was a kind of sneaker:-)

> Funny to hear the word sneaker, we haven't used that term for maybe 30
> years. Its jogger here.

Athletic shoes here for a general word. But often referred to more
specifically for the sport they are used for.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Ozgirl > wrote:
>

> : "W. Baker" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : > Julie Bove > wrote:
> : > : They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than
> the
> : > : national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili
> and
> : > tomato
> : > : sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this
> brand
> : > next
> : > : time I go there.
> : >
> : > I thought that was a kind of sneaker:-)
>
> :
>
> : Funny to hear the word sneaker, we haven't used that term for maybe
> 30
> : years. Its jogger here.
> But Hy-tops were old fashioned canvas sneakers tha went up to the
> ankle.
> sometimes called basketball shoes.
>
> Wendy

We called them gym boots. Still do, lol. They have made a reappearance
in recent years.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove writes:

> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>>

>> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>>> Julie Bove > wrote:
>>> : They sell this brand at Winco foods and it is a lot cheaper than the
>>> : national brands. So far I have bought paper goods, canned chili and
>>> : tomato sauce. All really good! I will look for more things of this
>>> : brand next time I go there.
>>>
>>> I thought that was a kind of sneaker:-)

>> Funny to hear the word sneaker, we haven't used that term for maybe 30
>> years. Its jogger here.

> Athletic shoes here for a general word. But often referred to more
> specifically for the sport they are used for.

HyTop is one of the off-label nice brands at Winnco. It is just like
lucerne for safeway and Specialty items for Fred Meyer.

And yes, me being the youngin' here, I do remember that label of flippers
for all the floppers.

Brand new! grandmadora General Cooking 51 03-10-2016 03:25 AM
Brand New Allegrobox General Cooking 115 29-10-2010 09:55 PM
What brand of dehydrator? beehappy1950 Preserving 5 03-12-2009 08:14 AM
(2009-04-30) NS-RFC: To Brand or Not To Brand... ChattyCathy General Cooking 62 11-05-2009 10:43 AM
Anyone know the brand? paula'sfan General Cooking 3 21-07-2005 08:37 PM