Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Celeriac

disowned you??????????????? OMG

well, welcome to the 21st Century!!!!

lol

kate

On 5/20/2011 1:56 PM, KROM wrote:
> lol..thats why my wife married me I work from home and do all the
> cookin and cleaning..she loves it I like being home.
>
> grandfather disowned me..lol..seriously he wrote a long letter about how
> a man needs to work a job that uses his hands and wife at home or doing
> a job thats domestic if she "must" work...lol
>
> what a sad little minded man..
>
> KROM
>

> "Tiger Lily" wrote in message ...
>
> you are hired!!!
>
> the pay sucks, but you get room and board
>
> lol
> i think i've found a wife!
>
> kate
>
> On 5/19/2011 12:59 PM, KROM wrote:
>> lol..I get most of my recipes from Alton brow and Americas test
>> kitchen..I then modify them to fit my tastes and needs.
>>
>> I have loved cooking and food since I was a tot.
>>
>> one of my first memories is deciding my moms pumpkin pie batter needed
>> pepper...lol
>>
>> KROM
>>

>> "Tiger Lily" wrote in message ...
>>
>> KROM, want to come cook here??? bring your wife and kids too
>>
>> i WANT this recipe!
>>
>> kate
>>
>> On 5/18/2011 2:45 PM, KROM wrote:
>>> my wife loves all things green especially Brussels so I tried to make
>>> them in bacon with balsamic and sun dried tomatoes
>>>
>>> to wife they were like eating candy she thought them way to sweet..me I
>>> thought them too sour...so there ya go...lol
>>>
>>> KROM

>>> yup, i'll agree with those comments whole heartedly
>>>
>>> and i challenge folk to toss some Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar with sun
>>> dried tomato dressing on those items
>>>
>>> you'd be amazed!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> bwha ha ha
>>>
>>> kate

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

the funny thing is he was as "whipped" as one could get..so maybe he was
projecting.

he was in the military and rarely home so she was the boss of the house and
even when he returned she was still in charge.

she worked as a baker making wedding cakes for Marcy's ..well the local high
end store that became Marcy's here..so I'm sure she earned as much as him if
not more.
he left the military and was a security guard..not exactly hard labor
walking thru a warehouse at night with a flashlight..lol

once she passed then he was able to buy the car he wanted..friends he wanted
etc...lol

but yes he totally disowned me so I am pretty sure he has passed on by now
so his loss..if he died alone he had only himself to blame.

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote in message ...

"KROM" > wrote in message
> lol..thats why my wife married me I work from home and do all the cookin
> and cleaning..she loves it I like being home.
>
> grandfather disowned me..lol..seriously he wrote a long letter about how a
> man needs to work a job that uses his hands and wife at home or doing a
> job thats domestic if she "must" work...lol
>
> what a sad little minded man..

Wow, very old school eh?

Is celeriac an acquired taste? Jax[_2_] General Cooking 6 13-11-2013 09:48 PM
Celeriac Thumper[_2_] General Cooking 13 28-10-2013 05:49 PM
Mandoline and celeriac Michael Horowitz General Cooking 4 20-02-2010 10:55 PM
Celeriac soup Serene General Cooking 1 01-10-2007 03:18 PM
Lunch - Celeriac Soup Dee Randall General Cooking 0 28-12-2005 08:50 PM