Member

Default Red Heavy Duty Tarps

Red heavy duty poly Tarps are manufactured from tough low density polyethylene, laminated on both sides with high density polyethylene which make heavy duty Tarpaulins strong, tear resistant and 100% water proof. Our Tarps are lightweight, easy to handle, rot proof, shrink proof, UV protected and flexible to Artic temperature. Our low priced red heavy duty Tarps are widely used in the construction, agriculture, boating, camping, industry, landscaping and have a high Visability. We recommend for outdoor use to securely tie down the Tarp to gain maximum life span of the cover and your assets.
tarp | tarps| tarpaulins