Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default B&B How Odd

I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
> hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.
>
> Cheri

I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb and
diabetic friendly? ;-)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
> hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 30/04/2011 10:21 AM, Cheri wrote:

> I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
> hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.
>
> Cheri

Bugga !!!! Now yer have ruined the end for me :-)

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>
>> I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
>> hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.
>>
>> Cheri

> I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb and
> diabetic friendly? ;-)

What were they soaked in?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
>>> hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb
>> and diabetic friendly? ;-)

> What were they soaked in?

LSD?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb and
>>> diabetic friendly? ;-)

>> What were they soaked in?

> LSD?

Oh noooooooo!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
>>> hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb and
>> diabetic friendly? ;-)

> What were they soaked in?

They were growing wild on a bush.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Cheri" > wrote:

> I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
> hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.
>
> Cheri

What are you talking about?

PP
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

well with all the soap cancelations wont be a issue..

ouchies..lol

I miss passions..was the only soap I could stand and would watch with wife.

was sooo silly and fun

KROM