Old 30-04-2011, 01:21 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default B&B How Odd

I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.

Cheri

Old 30-04-2011, 01:22 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message

I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.

Cheri

I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb and
diabetic friendly? ;-)

Old 30-04-2011, 02:27 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Old 30-04-2011, 05:19 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 30/04/2011 10:21 AM, Cheri wrote:

I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.

Cheri

Bugga !!!! Now yer have ruined the end for me :-)

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
Old 30-04-2011, 06:10 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in message

I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.

Cheri

I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb and
diabetic friendly? ;-)

What were they soaked in?

Old 30-04-2011, 04:17 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in message

I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.

Cheri

I hate when I do this, so...I wonder if those berries were low carb and
diabetic friendly? ;-)

What were they soaked in?

They were growing wild on a bush.

Cheri

Old 30-04-2011, 04:36 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
"Cheri" wrote:

I found it strange that Brooke and Thomas were having the exact same
hallucinations. I hope this story ends quickly.

Cheri

What are you talking about?

PP
Old 30-04-2011, 07:49 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

well with all the soap cancelations wont be a issue..

ouchies..lol

I miss passions..was the only soap I could stand and would watch with wife.

was sooo silly and fun

KROM