Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OFF TOPIC Pancreatic cancer best foods?

Daughters father-in-law has been dealing with this cancer for about
three diagnosed years. Last six months has produced a 25 lb. weight
loss.
Any suggestions on minor diet change that may slow down the weight
loss ? Posted here in the hope folks with damage to the pancreas have
some wisdom.

Thank You !

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow." - Anon

http://www.earthknowledge.net/map/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

i have no suggestions for you but my deepest sympathy to your daughters
husband and family, this cancer took an aunt, Lee
"Bill who putters" > wrote in message
> Daughters father-in-law has been dealing with this cancer for about
> three diagnosed years. Last six months has produced a 25 lb. weight
> loss.
> Any suggestions on minor diet change that may slow down the weight
> loss ? Posted here in the hope folks with damage to the pancreas have
> some wisdom.
>
> Thank You !
>
> --
> Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
>
> "The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow." - Anon
>
> http://www.earthknowledge.net/map/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 7/2/2011 3:25 PM, Bill who putters wrote:
> In ws.com>,
> Robert > wrote:
>
>> On 4/27/2011 11:32 AM, Bill who putters wrote:
>>> Daughters father-in-law has been dealing with this cancer for about
>>> three diagnosed years. Last six months has produced a 25 lb. weight
>>> loss.
>>> Any suggestions on minor diet change that may slow down the weight
>>> loss ? Posted here in the hope folks with damage to the pancreas have
>>> some wisdom.
>>>
>>> Thank You !
>>>

>> Since you're interested in pancreatic cancer, you might be
>> interested in a site I've found about clinical tests of one
>> of the more promising treatments I've read about for it.

[snip]

> Thank you very much !

You're welcome.