Old 30-03-2011, 06:43 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default great recipe

"Ozgirl" wrote in message

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Ozgirl" wrote in message
Unfortunately this recipe would send the blood glucose levels of most
diabetics into the stratosphere especially in the mornings when people
are most insulin resistant/carb sensitive.

Plus to me it sounds just nasty.

Really? I think it sounds really good.

Well I can't stand bananas or yogurt. I do like pancakes but only plain
ones or oatmeal.

Well, back in the day I used to occasionally go to a pancake place after a
night out. I would have a short stack with banana, caramel, nuts, ice
cream and cream

We go to a place called Family Pancake and Dinner House. My mom orders a
banana, berry and nut pancake thing but with no bananas. She is allergic to
them. Berries are another thing I can't stand in pancakes. When we were
dating my husband made me blueberry pancakes. I couldn't eat them much less
stand the smell of them.

Old 30-03-2011, 11:58 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:33:23 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Ozgirl" wrote in message
Unfortunately this recipe would send the blood glucose levels of most
diabetics into the stratosphere especially in the mornings when people are
most insulin resistant/carb sensitive.

Plus to me it sounds just nasty.

I think it sounds delicious!
Old 30-03-2011, 11:59 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:45:25 +1000, "Ozgirl"
wrote:

"Cheri" wrote in message

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Ozgirl" wrote in message
Unfortunately this recipe would send the blood glucose levels of
most diabetics into the stratosphere especially in the mornings
when people are most insulin resistant/carb sensitive.

Plus to me it sounds just nasty.

Really? I think it sounds really good.

Well I can't stand bananas or yogurt. I do like pancakes but only
plain ones or oatmeal.

Never met a pancake I didn't like, but really don't have them often,
even the flaxmeal because I do tend to over eat them.

lol me neither. When I was a kid mum used to make them and sprinkle them
with lemon juice and sugar while hot, damn they were good. We would eat
them all before the next lot were cooked

I used to make crepes and do that for my kids. They LOVED them!

Any great recipe spellbindguy Preserving 0 29-07-2011 04:50 PM
Great new recipe RodS Diabetic 12 09-11-2007 07:58 AM
great recipe [email protected] Vegan 0 19-10-2006 03:19 PM
REC - Yet Another Great Pie Recipe Damsel General Cooking 0 10-10-2005 09:30 PM
Great rib recipe TAF Barbecue 3 12-01-2004 05:44 PM