Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner

On 19/03/2011 8:12 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:
> "Tiger > wrote in message

>>> I don't know. I worked with a woman from England. Her husband was from
>>> Australian. One of them gave me a different definition of the word. Not
>>> one I could say with little children around.
>>>

>> that was very leading............. i thought my interpretation was pretty
>> clear
>>
>> care to eludicate?

> I was told it had to do with the bleeding that occurs with the taking of
> virginity. Of course they could have just been messing with me.

In the Australian version of English. 'bloody' is an adjective which
used in front of every noun. e.g.bloody computer, bloody keyboard,
bloody shopping, bloody bloke down the road.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
bugalugs > wrote:

> On 19/03/2011 8:12 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

> >> that was very leading............. i thought my interpretation was pretty
> >> clear
> >>
> >> care to eludicate?

> > I was told it had to do with the bleeding that occurs with the taking of
> > virginity. Of course they could have just been messing with me.
> >

> In the Australian version of English. 'bloody' is an adjective which
> used in front of every noun. e.g.bloody computer, bloody keyboard,
> bloody shopping, bloody bloke down the road.

I believe the origin of "bloody" is religious. It's either a
contraction of "by our lady" or reference to "christ's bloody wounds."
It's definitely not biological.

PP
Member

i like mostly kababs and rice in dinner