FoodBanter.com

-   -   carba nadda (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/404871-carba-nadda.html)

KROM 08-02-2011 06:47 PM

carba nadda

?well more proof we are all different..

carba nadda worked for me much like dreamfields.

was fine frst day I tried it..I went from 88 to 109...sort of high rise for
me but acceptable.

a week later same time..same meal..exact same measurement of noodles...I was
spiked to 169 from 90.

this is the same for dreamfields..some days does nothing..others spikes me
big time...although the dreamfields spikes lower..but lasts longer then
carba nadda.

So I will only eat this when I'm desperate for pasta...

I'm still looking for a good tofu skin/bean noodle to try next.

KROM

KROM 09-02-2011 09:28 PM

carba nadda

?yep!
I don’t shy away from trying new things and take the results in stride..what
works for me might not you etc.

KROM

"Susan" wrote

Too bad, but that's what your meter is for, right?

Susan