Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner

Normally we would go out for Mexican food after dance class. But one of
Angela's classes got cancelled for tonight. And she has a hurt foot anyway.
I think I will have to take her for another X Ray because it seems to be
getting worse. I decided to keep her home and off of her foot.

She said that she wanted just plain noodles for dinner. I never really fix
those. I think I did a time or two when she was little. My one niece is a
very picky eater but she loved buttered noodles. So I used to make those
when I was watching her.

Aside from hamburger patties, I am low on meat. In digging around in the
freezer I unearthed a TON of those things! Also one raw chicken breast.
There is something in a shopping bag. Now that I think of it, I should
check to see what that is. Found a couple bags of Costco chicken nuggets
that I must remember to serve to husband when he gets home. I don't like
them. Some teriyaki chicken legs that I forgot that I had. But those would
probably go better with rice than pasta.

And then I found two meatloaves. I was happy to find those because late
last night I was craving it. So I will heat those up and served them with
margarined noodles. I have a German brand of rice noodles. They look the
most like a standard egg noodle of any gluten free noodles I have seen. But
no eggs in them. And it's a small package so I don't have to worry about
leftovers. Will also pop open a can of Del Monte French Style Green beans.
Angela is back to eating beans again. But she has gone all picky on me and
only wants the Del Monte. That was her favorite brand even as a toddler. I
usually got cheap beans. I could get some off brand at Walmart and
sometimes at Long's drugs for 25 cents a can. Because we ate so many that
is usually what I bought. But if I let her pick them from the store she
always went for the Del Monte. I have no problems with the Kirkland Sea
Salted Organic beans. But she said they were yucky.