Old 10-01-2011, 02:01 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner.

Well, I am just sitting here. Angela and I did not do the shopping we would
normally do today. They had predicted snow that was to start last night and
continue all day today. But they keep changing the forecast. Now the snow
is to come around 10 tonight. Will believe it when I see it.

Because of this, I did the shopping early and I really stocked up because
they are predicting snow for pretty much the end of the week. I wound up
buying things I don't normally have.

I'm going to make toasted cheese sandwiches for dinner. Mine will have four
kinds of cheese, peppers, onions and tomato. I haven't had a sandwich like
this for years. I also have some baby peppers to eat with it.