Old 13-12-2010, 03:38 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Zip Fizz. Not so good for us.

"W. Baker" wrote in message
Peppermint Patootie wrote:
: In article ,
: "Ellen K." wrote:
: "W. Baker" wrote in message
: ...
: No calories maybr, but no problem getting water form a tap and
putting it
: into a glass or a botle you already have. Don't you guys drink tap
water?
: I exist on it.
:
: Wendy
:
:
: Yeah, but tap water in NY is so good that for awhile it was being
bottled
: and then sold in other parts of the country!

: I really miss NY water. It was so good! *sigh* I grew up on it.

: I drink tap water here in Boston and think it's pretty good, but many
: people I know drink only bottled water. I don't get it.

: PP

They do the same here, in NYC. It makes no sense to me, particularly if
they have kids as the water is fluridated, promoting strong teeth. As a
person who grew up with teeth that seemed to be made of compacted cream of
wheat that threw up their little hands everytime a germ came by and
shouted "I give up," I was thrilled that my kids had only one cavity
between them on their baby teeth and then practically none as they grew
with their new, grown-up teeth. I used to use frozen OJ, dry milk, etc so
tht they would get plenty of water in their diet. It was also easier to
carry home without all that water in it:-) One must remember that in NYC
you walk to the supermarket and carry home your pruchases or, at best,
push them in a grocery cart.

Too much fluoride is a bad thing! Lots of places are no longer putting it
in water. You can get bottled water with it in there, but I won't buy that
kind.

Angela regularly got fluoride treatments at the dentist when she was
younger. She also gets it in her toothpaste. That's plenty!

Old 13-05-2011, 05:46 AM
Member

shareing it seems fine, but if they gav e it out at the fb it would sub for
coffee, and i am sure a big glass of water would also do the job... but
sharing might be a good idea, Lee

UK only Tesco Fizz 9.50 JT Wine 0 14-05-2011 08:36 AM
Gin-fizz camrodri General 1 30-03-2009 03:30 PM
Fizz teak Winemaking 6 25-06-2007 03:07 PM
A real Gin Fizz Nexis General Cooking 12 20-03-2006 03:28 AM
Too much fizz Dave Winemaking 12 11-10-2004 06:14 AM