Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Daily meal list

Today we were doing our weekly shopping. At Target, I found a weekly meal
list by Mead. There is a magnet on the back so you can put it on the fridge
if you want to. It lists each day of the week so you can fill in what
you're having for dinner, or lunch or whatever meals you are planning. This
is just the perfect thing for me! I kept trying to figure out what I was
going to make. What I was going to have to make ahead, and when. Yeah, I
know I could have just written it all down on a piece of paper. But this is
sooo much nicer! There's even a place at the bottom to list any items that
you need to buy.

Now I am set for the week! I just have to cook the chicken Vesuvio and the
meat for my taco salad and do all the washing, chopping and bagging up stuff
for the salad. Angela got me a lovely set of three assorted sized melamine
bowls for Mother's day one year. They look like lotus flowers and they
stack. Each is a different shade of pink. I'll leave the little one at
home. I'll take the other two to put our salads in. Angela eats less salad
than I do. I'll probably bring her some applesauce and cookies to go with
her dinner.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:02:50 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>Today we were doing our weekly shopping. At Target, I found a weekly meal
>list by Mead. There is a magnet on the back so you can put it on the fridge
>if you want to. It lists each day of the week so you can fill in what
>you're having for dinner, or lunch or whatever meals you are planning. This
>is just the perfect thing for me!

I use post-it pad software on my PC. I like to plan a week in advance
- and my kids like to be completely flexible So I plan a week, then
find out on a day-to-day basis who I'm feeding (anything from 2 to 6,
2 of whom will be that black hole known as a teenage boy), and amend
my postit accordingly. I have another postit telling me what's in the
freezer, in case I've guessed wrong.

My BIL plans a month at a time, but I think that's just OTT

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 150ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nicky" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:02:50 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>Today we were doing our weekly shopping. At Target, I found a weekly meal
>>list by Mead. There is a magnet on the back so you can put it on the
>>fridge
>>if you want to. It lists each day of the week so you can fill in what
>>you're having for dinner, or lunch or whatever meals you are planning.
>>This
>>is just the perfect thing for me!

> I use post-it pad software on my PC. I like to plan a week in advance
> - and my kids like to be completely flexible So I plan a week, then
> find out on a day-to-day basis who I'm feeding (anything from 2 to 6,
> 2 of whom will be that black hole known as a teenage boy), and amend
> my postit accordingly. I have another postit telling me what's in the
> freezer, in case I've guessed wrong.

I have a Post-It on mine through Google toolbar, but I don't think you can
print it.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:38:35 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>I have a Post-It on mine through Google toolbar, but I don't think you can
>print it.

This app was part of Vista, a freebie.

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 150ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nicky" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:38:35 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>I have a Post-It on mine through Google toolbar, but I don't think you can
>>print it.
>>

> This app was part of Vista, a freebie.

Ohhh... I don't have Vista.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:10:34 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Nicky" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:38:35 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I have a Post-It on mine through Google toolbar, but I don't think you
>>>can print it.
>>>

>> This app was part of Vista, a freebie.

> Ohhh... I don't have Vista.

Congratulations.

My Daily Breakfast swetha General Cooking 0 11-03-2011 12:04 PM
stuff to do with almond meal and flax meal Jackie Patti[_2_] Diabetic 6 17-11-2007 03:58 AM
Daily Recipes jbbrwcky Mexican Cooking 0 20-09-2005 02:08 PM
Our Daily Red red Wine 3 13-03-2005 08:58 PM