Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default B&B Bill Spencer, Liam,Thomas, and Jackie

I figured when Bill was giving Liam Hell yesterday, that Liam was going to
turn out to be his son instead of Thorne's, which could make it more
interesting romantically, than if he was a Forrester. I don't think the
Steffie stock thing is going to fly with Thomas, and it certainly shouldn't.
What mother would do that, especially a therapist like Taylor, knowing that
it would set those kids up for confrontation at every turn. It makes no
sense, but I can see Thomas going to work for Jackie M especially with Amber
there. Remember he has a romance with her years ago.

I'm really finding Jackie's behavior with Bridget and Owen off the wall,
almost as if she has a plan to make them pay. I noticed that she was
ordering them around like the queen bee and her attitude has changed almost
as if she has a scheme up her sleeve instead of just being so accepting of
the bizarre situation.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
>I figured when Bill was giving Liam Hell yesterday, that Liam was going to
>turn out to be his son instead of Thorne's, which could make it more
>interesting romantically, than if he was a Forrester. I don't think the
>Steffie stock thing is going to fly with Thomas, and it certainly
>shouldn't. What mother would do that, especially a therapist like Taylor,
>knowing that it would set those kids up for confrontation at every turn. It
>makes no sense, but I can see Thomas going to work for Jackie M especially
>with Amber there. Remember he has a romance with her years ago.
>
> I'm really finding Jackie's behavior with Bridget and Owen off the wall,
> almost as if she has a plan to make them pay. I noticed that she was
> ordering them around like the queen bee and her attitude has changed
> almost as if she has a scheme up her sleeve instead of just being so
> accepting of the bizarre situation.
>
> Cheri

Since you all enjoyed the last one so much, I thought I'd do another
installment. LOL ;-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:33:41 -0400, Cheri wrote
(in article >):

> I'm really finding Jackie's behavior with Bridget and Owen off the wall,
>> almost as if she has a plan to make them pay. I noticed that she was
>> ordering them around like the queen bee and her attitude has changed
>> almost as if she has a scheme up her sleeve instead of just being so
>> accepting of the bizarre situation.
>>
>> Cheri

> Since you all enjoyed the last one so much, I thought I'd do another
> installment. LOL ;-)

I'm enjoying it so much, I can't wait for tomorrow's analysis ;-)

TaniO

Jackie bear (my older ferret) Cheri[_3_] General Cooking 0 18-10-2013 06:53 AM
B&B Liam Cheri[_3_] Diabetic 27 22-08-2010 11:42 PM
REC - Jackie's Jello Salad Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 7 13-09-2005 12:46 AM
Help! Moron seeks advice on how not to ruin boneless prime spencer ribeyes. Friends? Romans? Mssr. Pastorio? Mr. Clueless General Cooking 5 12-05-2004 10:31 PM