Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Ping Stormee

Lee, I just heard about your recent troubles and wanted to let you
know that I am so sorry about it and am thinking about you. I hope
all is well, and I look forward to your posts.

Best,

Ricavito
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ricavito" > wrote in message
> Lee, I just heard about your recent troubles and wanted to let you
> know that I am so sorry about it and am thinking about you. I hope
> all is well, and I look forward to your posts.
>
> Best,
>
> Ricavito

Lee, I haven't seen anything about your problems but I too hope things
improve soon for you - hugs.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ricavito" > wrote in message
> Lee, I just heard about your recent troubles and wanted to let you
> know that I am so sorry about it and am thinking about you. I hope
> all is well, and I look forward to your posts.

Yes, I just heard too. So sorry to hear that!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

same here!

<<hugs>>

KROM

"Ricavito" > wrote in message
> Lee, I just heard about your recent troubles and wanted to let you
> know that I am so sorry about it and am thinking about you. I hope
> all is well, and I look forward to your posts.
>
> Best,
>
> Ricavito

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

thank you all so much for your well wishes, it has been a very stressful
time, but i have learned a lot and am trying to be positive, I am choosing
to take the positive side of, and that is hard at times, but we are looking
at what we really want in a house, and the only thing i can say for sure is
that it will contain a LOT less stuff this time, Lee
"Ricavito" > wrote in message
> Lee, I just heard about your recent troubles and wanted to let you
> know that I am so sorry about it and am thinking about you. I hope
> all is well, and I look forward to your posts.
>
> Best,
>
> Ricavito

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

well duh, i got so overwhelmed at the well wishes, i neglected to tell those
of you who don't know, that our house burnt on aug tehnth on DH's birthday,
we got all the cats out of the house eventually with the help of the
firefighters but one ran away, he was my senior citizen kitty, we got him
back the next night, but by sunday he was so downhill, we took him to the er
vet and sadly we had to send him to the rainbow bridge, Lee
"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> thank you all so much for your well wishes, it has been a very stressful
> time, but i have learned a lot and am trying to be positive, I am choosing
> to take the positive side of, and that is hard at times, but we are
> looking at what we really want in a house, and the only thing i can say
> for sure is that it will contain a LOT less stuff this time, Lee
> "Ricavito" > wrote in message
>> Lee, I just heard about your recent troubles and wanted to let you
>> know that I am so sorry about it and am thinking about you. I hope
>> all is well, and I look forward to your posts.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Ricavito

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> well duh, i got so overwhelmed at the well wishes, i neglected to tell
> those of you who don't know, that our house burnt on aug tehnth on DH's
> birthday, we got all the cats out of the house eventually with the help of
> the firefighters but one ran away, he was my senior citizen kitty, we got
> him back the next night, but by sunday he was so downhill, we took him to
> the er vet and sadly we had to send him to the rainbow bridge, Lee

Good to see you back Stormee. I'm sorry about your house and your cat. Our
house burned down when I was younger, and it was very traumatic. Best to
you.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

thanks, Lee
"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
>> well duh, i got so overwhelmed at the well wishes, i neglected to tell
>> those of you who don't know, that our house burnt on aug tehnth on DH's
>> birthday, we got all the cats out of the house eventually with the help
>> of the firefighters but one ran away, he was my senior citizen kitty, we
>> got him back the next night, but by sunday he was so downhill, we took
>> him to the er vet and sadly we had to send him to the rainbow bridge, Lee

> Good to see you back Stormee. I'm sorry about your house and your cat. Our
> house burned down when I was younger, and it was very traumatic. Best to
> you.
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:30:47 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

>well duh, i got so overwhelmed at the well wishes, i neglected to tell those
>of you who don't know, that our house burnt on aug tehnth on DH's birthday,
>we got all the cats out of the house eventually with the help of the
>firefighters but one ran away, he was my senior citizen kitty, we got him
>back the next night, but by sunday he was so downhill, we took him to the er
>vet and sadly we had to send him to the rainbow bridge, Lee

Oh my goodness! How awful! Thank goodness you both are OK - and very
sorry to hear about your kitty

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 150ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9/22/2010 6:30 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
> well duh, i got so overwhelmed at the well wishes, i neglected to tell those
> of you who don't know, that our house burnt on aug tehnth on DH's birthday,
> we got all the cats out of the house eventually with the help of the
> firefighters but one ran away, he was my senior citizen kitty, we got him
> back the next night, but by sunday he was so downhill, we took him to the er
> vet and sadly we had to send him to the rainbow bridge, Lee
> > wrote in message
>> thank you all so much for your well wishes, it has been a very stressful
>> time, but i have learned a lot and am trying to be positive, I am choosing
>> to take the positive side of, and that is hard at times, but we are
>> looking at what we really want in a house, and the only thing i can say
>> for sure is that it will contain a LOT less stuff this time, Lee
>> > wrote in message
>>> Lee, I just heard about your recent troubles and wanted to let you
>>> know that I am so sorry about it and am thinking about you. I hope
>>> all is well, and I look forward to your posts.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Ricavito

oh Lee

i'm just sick to hear this, and i cannot imagine how you are coping
during this time

i hope you are able to 'recover life' and 'normal living' in a fairly
rapid manner (read that the insurance co isn't being bull headed)

***hugs***
kate

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> we are all physically well, but the trauma will be here for a very long
> time, and time is that can heal such a loss, Lee

Lee, just heard about your tragedy. Hope you are able to get it all
together and recover soon.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. - Milarepa

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

thank you, Lee
"Nicky" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:30:47 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>well duh, i got so overwhelmed at the well wishes, i neglected to tell
>>those
>>of you who don't know, that our house burnt on aug tehnth on DH's
>>birthday,
>>we got all the cats out of the house eventually with the help of the
>>firefighters but one ran away, he was my senior citizen kitty, we got him
>>back the next night, but by sunday he was so downhill, we took him to the
>>er
>>vet and sadly we had to send him to the rainbow bridge, Lee

> Oh my goodness! How awful! Thank goodness you both are OK - and very
> sorry to hear about your kitty
>
> Nicky.
> T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
> D&E, 150ug thyroxine
> Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

being a survivor of other horrible things has helped me a lot, the ins so
far is being as decent as any ins co. they are direct billing our hotel so
that helps a lot, we are in a routine of sorts,but its stressful
inventorying everything, thanks, Lee
"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 9/22/2010 6:30 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> well duh, i got so overwhelmed at the well wishes, i neglected to tell
>> those
>> of you who don't know, that our house burnt on aug tehnth on DH's
>> birthday,
>> we got all the cats out of the house eventually with the help of the
>> firefighters but one ran away, he was my senior citizen kitty, we got him
>> back the next night, but by sunday he was so downhill, we took him to the
>> er
>> vet and sadly we had to send him to the rainbow bridge, Lee
>> > wrote in message
>>> thank you all so much for your well wishes, it has been a very stressful
>>> time, but i have learned a lot and am trying to be positive, I am
>>> choosing
>>> to take the positive side of, and that is hard at times, but we are
>>> looking at what we really want in a house, and the only thing i can say
>>> for sure is that it will contain a LOT less stuff this time, Lee

> oh Lee
>
> i'm just sick to hear this, and i cannot imagine how you are coping during
> this time
>
> i hope you are able to 'recover life' and 'normal living' in a fairly
> rapid manner (read that the insurance co isn't being bull headed)
>
> ***hugs***
> kate

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

thank you, Lee

ping sf Ophelia[_9_] General Cooking 72 28-01-2013 12:06 AM
Ping: sf sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 04-10-2010 07:35 PM
Ping Stormee Cheri[_3_] Diabetic 3 15-10-2009 12:40 AM
PING: sf Andy General Cooking 0 08-07-2006 11:23 PM
Ping:THC Ol' Hippie Barbecue 16 12-12-2004 12:22 PM