Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default B&B Liam

What is the thinking on Liam? I kind of like him...actually I like him a
whole lot better than Oliver. I had a good laugh out of Oliver trying to do
a back track dance with Steffie. It seems that if he is not going to be able
to win Hope back (the love of his life) he'll settle for Steffie as (the new
love of his life.) Also, Hope seemed pretty OK with Liam and the kiss. I
almost expected her to whisper "I'm ready" into his ear. I think he will
turn out to be Thorne's as somebody here already suggested, or maybe even
Eric's. That would be rich.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> What is the thinking on Liam? I kind of like him...actually I like him a
> whole lot better than Oliver. I had a good laugh out of Oliver trying to
> do a back track dance with Steffie. It seems that if he is not going to be
> able to win Hope back (the love of his life) he'll settle for Steffie as
> (the new love of his life.) Also, Hope seemed pretty OK with Liam and the
> kiss. I almost expected her to whisper "I'm ready" into his ear. I think
> he will turn out to be Thorne's as somebody here already suggested, or
> maybe even Eric's. That would be rich.
>
> Cheri

Damnit, I did it again. OK, I'll change the name Liam to Lima (as in bean)
and I have no recipe. ;-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> What is the thinking on Liam? I kind of like him...actually I like
>> him a whole lot better than Oliver. I had a good laugh out of Oliver
>> trying to do a back track dance with Steffie. It seems that if he is
>> not going to be able to win Hope back (the love of his life) he'll
>> settle for Steffie as (the new love of his life.) Also, Hope seemed
>> pretty OK with Liam and the kiss. I almost expected her to whisper
>> "I'm ready" into his ear. I think he will turn out to be Thorne's as
>> somebody here already suggested, or maybe even Eric's. That would be
>> rich.
>>
>> Cheri

> Damnit, I did it again. OK, I'll change the name Liam to Lima (as in
> bean) and I have no recipe. ;-)
>
> Cheri

Nah, I'll pass, don't like Lima Beans

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>> What is the thinking on Liam? I kind of like him...actually I like him a
>>> whole lot better than Oliver. I had a good laugh out of Oliver trying to
>>> do a back track dance with Steffie. It seems that if he is not going to
>>> be able to win Hope back (the love of his life) he'll settle for Steffie
>>> as (the new love of his life.) Also, Hope seemed pretty OK with Liam and
>>> the kiss. I almost expected her to whisper "I'm ready" into his ear. I
>>> think he will turn out to be Thorne's as somebody here already
>>> suggested, or maybe even Eric's. That would be rich.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Damnit, I did it again. OK, I'll change the name Liam to Lima (as in
>> bean) and I have no recipe. ;-)
>>
>> Cheri

> Nah, I'll pass, don't like Lima Beans

I like them, but I don't eat them anymore. Too many other things I like
better these days. I used to love them with creamed corn. I guess it's
called succotash?

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> Nah, I'll pass, don't like Lima Beans

May I have yours please?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> I like them, but I don't eat them anymore. Too many other things I like
> better these days. I used to love them with creamed corn. I guess it's
> called succotash?

I love them too but nobody else in this house does. Every once in a while I
buy a small can and try to sneak them into a soup or stew. That never goes
well.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Alan S" > wrote in message

> Then the penny dropped and I realised you were discussing a soapie and
> of course it made much more sense than most of those...
>
> Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
> d & e; metformin 1500mg

I've done it a couple of times now. I hate when that happens.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Alan S" > wrote in message
>
>> Then the penny dropped and I realised you were discussing a soapie
>> and
>> of course it made much more sense than most of those...
>>
>> Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
>> d & e; metformin 1500mg

> I've done it a couple of times now. I hate when that happens.
>
> Cheri

We don't

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>
>> I like them, but I don't eat them anymore. Too many other things I like
>> better these days. I used to love them with creamed corn. I guess it's
>> called succotash?

> I love them too but nobody else in this house does. Every once in a while
> I buy a small can and try to sneak them into a soup or stew. That never
> goes well.

My mother loved them and we as children hated them. We HAD to clean our
plates in those days. It was horrible. But although she was a very
loving person, she never got the clue that we kids hated those damned lima
beans.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. - Milarepa

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>
>> Nah, I'll pass, don't like Lima Beans

> May I have yours please?

If I never see another lima bean in my life it would be too soon.

Correction; I do like the huge ones called "limagrands" or "butter beans"
either canned or dried. Those are delicious like any other bean. But the
little green ones are disgusting.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. - Milarepa

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Evelyn > wrote:

: "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > "Cheri" > wrote in message
: > ...
: >
: >> I like them, but I don't eat them anymore. Too many other things I like
: >> better these days. I used to love them with creamed corn. I guess it's
: >> called succotash?
: >
: > I love them too but nobody else in this house does. Every once in a while
: > I buy a small can and try to sneak them into a soup or stew. That never
: > goes well.

: My mother loved them and we as children hated them. We HAD to clean our
: plates in those days. It was horrible. But although she was a very
: loving person, she never got the clue that we kids hated those damned lima
: beans.
: Best Regards,
: Evelyn
I liked them a a child, but remember hating to have to shell them. They
were kind of stuck in the pod and you had to fight each one out.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Evelyn > wrote:
>
> : "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : >
> : > "Cheri" > wrote in message
> : > ...
> : >
> : >> I like them, but I don't eat them anymore. Too many other things I
> like
> : >> better these days. I used to love them with creamed corn. I guess
> it's
> : >> called succotash?
> : >
> : > I love them too but nobody else in this house does. Every once in a
> while
> : > I buy a small can and try to sneak them into a soup or stew. That
> never
> : > goes well.
>
> : My mother loved them and we as children hated them. We HAD to clean
> our
> : plates in those days. It was horrible. But although she was a very
> : loving person, she never got the clue that we kids hated those damned
> lima
> : beans.
> : Best Regards,
> : Evelyn
> I liked them a a child, but remember hating to have to shell them. They
> were kind of stuck in the pod and you had to fight each one out.
>
> Wendy

My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most. She
had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving them to
the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of the
plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them away.
Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked around
and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister took to
holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and over into the
napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin with all the hated
lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time. I often ate them
anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even though I hated them.
I have never served lima beans at my table in my entire adult life.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. - Milarepa

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Evelyn" > wrote:

> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most. She
> had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving them to
> the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of the
> plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them away.
> Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked around
> and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister took to
> holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and over into the
> napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin with all the hated
> lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time. I often ate them
> anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even though I hated them.
> I have never served lima beans at my table in my entire adult life.

We had one of those formica kitchen tables with a metal band around it.
There was space behind the band, under the table. That space held a lot
of lima beans.

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>> Evelyn > wrote:
>>
>> : "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> : ...
>> : >
>> : > "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> : > ...
>> : >
>> : >> I like them, but I don't eat them anymore. Too many other things
>> I like
>> : >> better these days. I used to love them with creamed corn. I
>> guess it's
>> : >> called succotash?
>> : >
>> : > I love them too but nobody else in this house does. Every once
>> in a while
>> : > I buy a small can and try to sneak them into a soup or stew.
>> That never
>> : > goes well.
>>
>> : My mother loved them and we as children hated them. We HAD to
>> clean our
>> : plates in those days. It was horrible. But although she was a
>> very
>> : loving person, she never got the clue that we kids hated those
>> damned lima
>> : beans.
>> : Best Regards,
>> : Evelyn
>> I liked them a a child, but remember hating to have to shell them.
>> They
>> were kind of stuck in the pod and you had to fight each one out.
>>
>> Wendy

> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most.
> She had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving
> them to the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the
> rim of the plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would
> throw them away. Once my mother took her plate and discovered the
> limas neatly tucked around and under the plate rim. That trick was
> over. Then my sister took to holding her napkin in her lap and
> moving them to the edge and over into the napkin. When she was done,
> she just crumpled the napkin with all the hated lima beans in it.
> That one worked for a long time. I often ate them anyway because I
> was hungry enough to eat them even though I hated them. I have never
> served lima beans at my table in my entire adult life.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Evelyn

Lol, very funny Evelyn. I remember my two eldest kids and their peas. My
son would make a big deal of moving parts of his meal from one side of
the plate to the other - to give an illusion that he was busy eating. My
daughter, which she didn't tell me until years later, would hold hers in
her mouth until dinner was over and either spit them in the toilet or
hide them in the kitchen tidy bin.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Alice Faber" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Evelyn" > wrote:
>

>> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
>> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most.
>> She
>> had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving them
>> the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of the
>> plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them away.
>> Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked
>> around
>> and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister took
>> holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and over into
>> the
>> napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin with all the
>> hated
>> lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time. I often ate them
>> anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even though I hated them.
>> I have never served lima beans at my table in my entire adult life.

> We had one of those formica kitchen tables with a metal band around it.
> There was space behind the band, under the table. That space held a lot
> of lima beans.

LOL! We had a table like that too!
--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. €“ Milarepa

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Alice Faber" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Evelyn" > wrote:
>

>> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
>> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most.
>> She
>> had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving them
>> the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of the
>> plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them away.
>> Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked
>> around
>> and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister took
>> holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and over into
>> the
>> napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin with all the
>> hated
>> lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time. I often ate them
>> anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even though I hated them.
>> I have never served lima beans at my table in my entire adult life.

> We had one of those formica kitchen tables with a metal band around it.
> There was space behind the band, under the table. That space held a lot
> of lima beans.

Heh! I did the plate rim thing with fish. If I couldn't get away with
that, I would either fill my mouth with it, dash to the bathroom and spit it
in the toilet, or worst case scenario, swallow it like pills, hoping I
wouldn't taste it. Asparagus was harder to get rid of.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> Lol, very funny Evelyn. I remember my two eldest kids and their peas. My
> son would make a big deal of moving parts of his meal from one side of the
> plate to the other - to give an illusion that he was busy eating. My
> daughter, which she didn't tell me until years later, would hold hers in
> her mouth until dinner was over and either spit them in the toilet or hide
> them in the kitchen tidy bin.

Peas were a favorite of mine, but my brother hated them.

Once, he was in the hospital and his meal contained peas and mashed
potatoes. My grandma was visiting and hid the peas in his mashed potatoes
then tried to feed them to him. That didn't go over well and from then on,
whenever he was served mashed potatoes, he would plow through them with his
spoon first to make sure nothing was hiding in there.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most.
> She had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving
> them to the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of
> the plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them
> away. Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked
> around and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister
> took to holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and over
> into the napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin with
> all the hated lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time. I
> often ate them anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even though
> I hated them. I have never served lima beans at my table in my entire
> adult life.

My mom was one that wouldn't allow food waste either. She didn't force us to
eat things we didn't like, but you had to eat what you took. Sometimes "the
eyes were bigger than the stomach." I remember sitting at the table for
about two hours after dinner with a bowl of canned cherries that I decided I
just had to have. I hate canned cherries to this day. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> "Alice Faber" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> "Evelyn" > wrote:
>>

>>> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
>>> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most.
>>> She
>>> had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving them
>>> the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of the
>>> plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them
>>> away.
>>> Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked
>>> around
>>> and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister took
>>> holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and over into
>>> the
>>> napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin with all the
>>> hated
>>> lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time. I often ate them
>>> anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even though I hated them.
>>> I have never served lima beans at my table in my entire adult life.

>> We had one of those formica kitchen tables with a metal band around it.
>> There was space behind the band, under the table. That space held a lot
>> of lima beans.
>>

> LOL! We had a table like that too!

I think everybody did. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri > wrote:
: "Evelyn" > wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > "Alice Faber" > wrote in message
: > ...
: >> In article >,
: >> "Evelyn" > wrote:
: >>
: >>>
: >>>
[...]

: I think everybody did. :-)

: Cheri

Nope, we had a white enamel table hat you coul dput roasting or broiler
pans on right from the oven. It also had a soverware drawer adn a bin
drawer for onions and pottos. Great table! Mom had a great big kitchen
and that table sat righ tin the middle of it and ou could easily walk all
around it. havn't thought about it in years.

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>
>> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
>> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most. She
>> had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving them
>> to the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of the
>> plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them away.
>> Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked
>> around and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister
>> took to holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and
>> over into the napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin
>> with all the hated lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time.
>> I often ate them anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even
>> though I hated them. I have never served lima beans at my table in my
>> entire adult life.

> My mom was one that wouldn't allow food waste either. She didn't force us
> to eat things we didn't like, but you had to eat what you took. Sometimes
> "the eyes were bigger than the stomach." I remember sitting at the table
> for about two hours after dinner with a bowl of canned cherries that I
> decided I just had to have. I hate canned cherries to this day. :-)
>
> Cheri

I must admit that some of that rubbed off on me. I hate to see wasted
food.

I dislike canned cherries too, and I never had that experience!

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. - Milarepa

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Cheri > wrote:
> : "Evelyn" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : >
> : > "Alice Faber" > wrote in message
> : > ...
> : >> In article >,
> : >> "Evelyn" > wrote:
> : >>
> : >>>
> : >>>
> : >>> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had
> an
> : >>> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the
> most.
> : >>> She
> : >>> had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving
> them
> : >>> the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim of
> the
> : >>> plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw them
> : >>> away.
> : >>> Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly tucked
> : >>> around
> : >>> and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then my sister
> took
> : >>> holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the edge and over
> into
> : >>> the
> : >>> napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled the napkin with all
> the
> : >>> hated
> : >>> lima beans in it. That one worked for a long time. I often ate
> them
> : >>> anyway because I was hungry enough to eat them even though I hated
> them.
> : >>> I have never served lima beans at my table in my entire adult life.
> : >>
> : >> We had one of those formica kitchen tables with a metal band around
> it.
> : >> There was space behind the band, under the table. That space held a
> lot
> : >> of lima beans.
> : >>
> : >
> : >
> : > LOL! We had a table like that too!
>
> : I think everybody did. :-)
>
> : Cheri
>
> Nope, we had a white enamel table hat you coul dput roasting or broiler
> pans on right from the oven. It also had a soverware drawer adn a bin
> drawer for onions and pottos. Great table! Mom had a great big kitchen
> and that table sat righ tin the middle of it and ou could easily walk all
> around it. havn't thought about it in years.
>
> Wendy

I had one of those years ago. It was an antique. Don't know what ever
became of it, but it was really a practical kitchen table!

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

In the stony fastness of the mountains there is a strange market, where one
may barter the vortex of life for boundless bliss. - Milarepa

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>>
>>> My mother always bought the frozen ones. For some reason they had an
>>> unpleasant texture and tasted awful. My sister hated them the most.
>>> She had all sorts of sneaky methods for disposing of them, like moving
>>> them to the edge of the plate and over, then tucking them under the rim
>>> of the plate. When it came time to clear the table, she would throw
>>> them away. Once my mother took her plate and discovered the limas neatly
>>> tucked around and under the plate rim. That trick was over. Then
>>> my sister took to holding her napkin in her lap and moving them to the
>>> edge and over into the napkin. When she was done, she just crumpled
>>> the napkin with all the hated lima beans in it. That one worked for a
>>> long time. I often ate them anyway because I was hungry enough to eat
>>> them even though I hated them. I have never served lima beans at my
>>> table in my entire adult life.

>> My mom was one that wouldn't allow food waste either. She didn't force us
>> to eat things we didn't like, but you had to eat what you took. Sometimes
>> "the eyes were bigger than the stomach." I remember sitting at the table
>> for about two hours after dinner with a bowl of canned cherries that I
>> decided I just had to have. I hate canned cherries to this day. :-)
>>
>> Cheri

> I must admit that some of that rubbed off on me. I hate to see wasted
> food.
>
> I dislike canned cherries too, and I never had that experience!

Yes, I hate wasted food too. My DH is big on leftovers, and my dog will eat
the meat, so it works out well.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Evelyn" > wrote in message

>>> My mom was one that wouldn't allow food waste either. She didn't
>>> force us to eat things we didn't like, but you had to eat what you
>>> took. Sometimes "the eyes were bigger than the stomach." I remember
>>> sitting at the table for about two hours after dinner with a bowl of
>>> canned cherries that I decided I just had to have. I hate canned
>>> cherries to this day. :-)
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> I must admit that some of that rubbed off on me. I hate to see
>> wasted food.
>>
>> I dislike canned cherries too, and I never had that experience!

> Yes, I hate wasted food too. My DH is big on leftovers, and my dog
> will eat the meat, so it works out well.

My son, the one with the cast iron gut who ate the pork we estimated had
been at the back of the fridge for nearly 3 weeks, will eat all the
leftovers here. What is leftover and untouched at dinner goes in the
fridge and he adds it to his meal that we leave for him for when he gets
home from work at 3 am.

> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> I must admit that some of that rubbed off on me. I hate to see wasted
>>> food.
>>>
>>> I dislike canned cherries too, and I never had that experience!

>> Yes, I hate wasted food too. My DH is big on leftovers, and my dog will
>> eat the meat, so it works out well.

> My son, the one with the cast iron gut who ate the pork we estimated had
> been at the back of the fridge for nearly 3 weeks, will eat all the
> leftovers here. What is leftover and untouched at dinner goes in the
> fridge and he adds it to his meal that we leave for him for when he gets
> home from work at 3 am.

Yes, I have that here with DH, he isn't overweight at all, and pretty much
cleans up anything that's left. If I have a lot leftover, like from a family
party and the kids didn't carry it away with them, I will freeze it and use
it in soup or whatever. I will admit, if it's something that I know I can't
leave alone, chips come to mind, I will throw them out.

Cheri

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> My mom was one that wouldn't allow food waste either. She didn't force us
> to eat things we didn't like, but you had to eat what you took. Sometimes
> "the eyes were bigger than the stomach." I remember sitting at the table
> for about two hours after dinner with a bowl of canned cherries that I
> decided I just had to have. I hate canned cherries to this day. :-)

When my nephew was about 2, we took him out to eat. It was a Mexican
restaurant that had just changed hands. The old place used to serve his
drink (probably Sprite) with a maraschino cherry in it. The new place
didn't do this. My dad tried to explain to the waitress who spoke very
little English what it was that he wanted.

She wound up bringing him this huge bowl of cherries. My nephew got very
excited and began to eat them all. I don't think he finished them. He got
very sick afterwards. To this day he can't stand to look at a maraschino
cherry!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "Cheri" > wrote in message

: My son, the one with the cast iron gut who ate the pork we estimated had
: been at the back of the fridge for nearly 3 weeks, will eat all the
: leftovers here. What is leftover and untouched at dinner goes in the
: fridge and he adds it to his meal that we leave for him for when he gets
: home from work at 3 am.
: >
: > Cheri

When my boys sere teenagers and used to clean the refrigerator with their
ouhs, I had to put signs on any food I was avign for he next night
otherwise a half a roast would just disappear.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Ozgirl > wrote:
>

> : "Cheri" > wrote in message
>
> : My son, the one with the cast iron gut who ate the pork we estimated
> had
> : been at the back of the fridge for nearly 3 weeks, will eat all the
> : leftovers here. What is leftover and untouched at dinner goes in the
> : fridge and he adds it to his meal that we leave for him for when he
> gets
> : home from work at 3 am.
> : >
> : > Cheri
>
> When my boys sere teenagers and used to clean the refrigerator with
> their
> ouhs, I had to put signs on any food I was avign for he next night
> otherwise a half a roast would just disappear.

Sometimes half our frozen food is missing when we wake. Last night we
just had salad and bruschetta, the younguns had pizza. So no leftovers.
I made a few sandwiches and left them sitting in the sandwich press I
woke to sandwich press not wiped over and crumbs There were 6 steaks
in the fridge for tonight. He didn't touch those, probably too tired to
cook. Sometimes he will cook more than is left for him. I never hear him
cooking but sometimes the smell wakes me. Oh, I noticed a dirty dessert
bowl on the sink, so he found the trifle we made yesterday afternoon.