Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default sweet potato cake

another lazy mans recipe..lol

I nuked a sweet potato for 8 mins then tossed in blender with milk and cream
and splenda and a five eggs and vanilla and cloves and cinnamon and a cup of
carbalos flour..poured into a cake pan and baked until knife inserted came
out clean

tasted great!

wish I had ice cream..lol

KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"KROM" > wrote in message
> another lazy mans recipe..lol
>
> I nuked a sweet potato for 8 mins then tossed in blender with milk and
> cream and splenda and a five eggs and vanilla and cloves and cinnamon and
> a cup of carbalos flour..poured into a cake pan and baked until knife
> inserted came out clean
>
> tasted great!
>
> wish I had ice cream..lol

That would have warranted a trip to the 24/7 shop

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I whipped some cream with splenda was good!

KROM

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "KROM" > wrote in message
>> another lazy mans recipe..lol
>>
>> I nuked a sweet potato for 8 mins then tossed in blender with milk and
>> cream and splenda and a five eggs and vanilla and cloves and cinnamon and
>> a cup of carbalos flour..poured into a cake pan and baked until knife
>> inserted came out clean
>>
>> tasted great!
>>
>> wish I had ice cream..lol

> That would have warranted a trip to the 24/7 shop

Sweet Potato Corn Cake Mike Muth General Cooking 5 12-09-2013 06:14 AM
Sweet Potato Cake Queenella Baking 9 13-04-2011 08:23 AM
White Chocolate Sweet Potato Cake Chef Tamara Recipes (moderated) 0 25-11-2006 04:15 AM
Sweet Potato Cake PENMART01 General Cooking 0 24-11-2004 03:15 PM