FoodBanter.com

-   -   sweet potato cake (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/398906-sweet-potato-cake.html)

KROM 22-07-2010 06:50 PM

sweet potato cake

another lazy mans recipe..lol

I nuked a sweet potato for 8 mins then tossed in blender with milk and cream
and splenda and a five eggs and vanilla and cloves and cinnamon and a cup of
carbalos flour..poured into a cake pan and baked until knife inserted came
out clean

tasted great!

wish I had ice cream..lol

KROM

Ozgirl 22-07-2010 11:38 PM

sweet potato cake

"KROM" > wrote in message
> another lazy mans recipe..lol
>
> I nuked a sweet potato for 8 mins then tossed in blender with milk and
> cream and splenda and a five eggs and vanilla and cloves and cinnamon and
> a cup of carbalos flour..poured into a cake pan and baked until knife
> inserted came out clean
>
> tasted great!
>
> wish I had ice cream..lol

That would have warranted a trip to the 24/7 shop :)

KROM 23-07-2010 12:52 AM

sweet potato cake

I whipped some cream with splenda was good!

KROM