Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default B&B Two Things

I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man that
slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget, and now he's
acting like he can't understand how anybody could do this to *him.* On
another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke and Oliver are in a
lip-lock...at least.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man that
> slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget, and now
> he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do this to *him.*
> On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke and Oliver are in a
> lip-lock...at least.
>

> Cheri

And they will be eating some really good diabetic food afterward. :-) LOL,
sorry wrong group.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri wrote:
> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
> that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget,
> and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do
> this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke
> and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.

Will it be a low carb lip lock?

I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri wrote:
> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a
>> man that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with
>> Bridget, and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody
>> could do this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode,
>> Brooke and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.
>>

>> Cheri

> And they will be eating some really good diabetic food afterward. :-)
> LOL, sorry wrong group.

LMAO

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Jun 22, 7:58*pm, "Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
> > I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
> > that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget,
> > and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do
> > this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke
> > and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.

> Will it be a low carb lip lock?
>
> I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Member

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
>> that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget, and
>> now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do this to
>> *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke and Oliver are
>> in a lip-lock...at least.
>>

>> Cheri

> And they will be eating some really good diabetic food afterward. :-) LOL,
> sorry wrong group.

LOLOL...good one!

Peaches in Rowlett TX

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Cheri wrote:
>> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a
>>> man that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with
>>> Bridget, and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody
>>> could do this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode,
>>> Brooke and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.
>>>

>>> Cheri

>> And they will be eating some really good diabetic food afterward. :-)
>> LOL, sorry wrong group.

> LMAO

Here I thought she meant the Nick who posts here.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote:
> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
> that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget, and
> now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do this to
> *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke and Oliver are
> in a lip-lock...at least.

I wish the bastid would change his name!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
> > I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
> > that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget,
> > and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do
> > this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke
> > and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.

> Will it be a low carb lip lock?
>
> I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

LOL Thanks Ozgirl. I am pious, in the sense of being faithful to the duties
naturally owed to parents, relatives, friends, superiors, etc.;
characterized by loyal affection, esp. to parents; dutiful, duteous.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> > Cheri wrote:

> >> And they will be eating some really good diabetic food afterward. :-)
> >> LOL, sorry wrong group.

> > LMAO

> Here I thought she meant the Nick who posts here.

I take it that this is some TV show, so I know nothing of it.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer > wrote:
: "Ozgirl" > wrote:
: > Cheri wrote:
: > > I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
: > > that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget,
: > > and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do
: > > this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke
: > > and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.
: >
: > Will it be a low carb lip lock?
: >
: > I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

: LOL Thanks Ozgirl. I am pious, in the sense of being faithful to the duties
: naturally owed to parents, relatives, friends, superiors, etc.;
: characterized by loyal affection, esp. to parents; dutiful, duteous.

: --
: Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their

Methinks the man does protest too much:-)

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Cheri wrote:
>> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
>> that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget,
>> and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do
>> this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke
>> and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.

> Will it be a low carb lip lock?
>
> I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

LOL, I hate when I do that. It makes one feel so foolish.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote:
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> > Cheri wrote:
> >> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a man
> >> that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with Bridget,
> >> and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody could do
> >> this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows episode, Brooke
> >> and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.

> > Will it be a low carb lip lock?
> >
> > I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

> LOL, I hate when I do that. It makes one feel so foolish.

I must admit that when I read the first sentence, I went, "Huh?" When I
read the second, I knew she was talking about some other bloke. ;-)

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri wrote:
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> Cheri wrote:
>>> I'm totally disgusted with Nick and his pious attitude. Here is a
>>> man that slept with Brooke and Katie while he was involved with
>>> Bridget, and now he's acting like he can't understand how anybody
>>> could do this to *him.* On another note, I bet in tomorrows
>>> episode, Brooke and Oliver are in a lip-lock...at least.

>> Will it be a low carb lip lock?
>>
>> I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

> LOL, I hate when I do that. It makes one feel so foolish.
>

> Cheri

But so entertaining for the rest of us

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
> >>
> >> Will it be a low carb lip lock?
> >>
> >> I bet Nick Cramer is wondering what he has done right now

> > LOL, I hate when I do that. It makes one feel so foolish.

> But so entertaining for the rest of us

I'm laughing, too! ;-D

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Jun 23, 9:28*am, "Cheri" > wrote:

> LOL, I hate when I do that. It makes one feel so foolish.
>
> Cheri

I'm glad you did though, I laughed so hard I scared the cats. My
husband started to laugh too when he heard me, and he didn't even know
what the joke was :-D
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I am guessing June would not be well pleased if she did, Lee,,, lollollol...
"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> Cheri wrote:

>>> And they will be eating some really good diabetic food afterward. :-)
>>> LOL, sorry wrong group.

>> LMAO

> Here I thought she meant the Nick who posts here.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

if you did i am sure your male survival instinct would prevetnt you
comminting, lmao, Lee