Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default More Thai food

I had a cucumber and ground pork soup for dinner. Yum. Jun made a Laotian
Curry (Thai Gaeng Lao) for herself and her kids. She thought it would be
too hot for me. It was purty damned hot! Instantaneous and ongoing mouth
heat and head sweat just kept building. No coconut. Strong fish flavor and
salty. Found some scallion and bamboo shoot in my little begging bowl! I'll
get a full portion tomorrow.

Now she's steaming up some Thai pumpkin dessert cupcakes with grated fresh
coconut for a customer. This will require some serious portion control, as
I already know how good it will be. Gotta teach her how to make American
pumpkin pie!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

into Thai food? Monica_FineFood General Cooking 3 11-01-2011 07:20 PM
Thai Food | Benjarong Thai Food Restaurant - Chennai | A Slice ofThailand on your Plate mamta Asian Cooking 0 26-10-2009 08:37 AM
Thai Food clay General Cooking 7 22-01-2008 10:10 PM
Thai Food Tigerlilly General Cooking 3 09-04-2006 11:00 PM
OT (?): Thai food your ass is collapsing Asian Cooking 0 31-10-2005 07:53 AM