Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tic Tac Chill

Apparently these mints came out in 2008 but I didn't see them until last
night. I bought a package and promptly forgot about them. Angela latched
onto them, was eating them and said they were good. So I tried one. Very
good! Does not have the mouth feel of a sugarless candy. And they're
sweetened with Xylitol. The cherry ones are purported to be good too but I
haven't tried them.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> Apparently these mints came out in 2008 but I didn't see them until last
> night. I bought a package and promptly forgot about them. Angela latched
> onto them, was eating them and said they were good. So I tried one. Very
> good! Does not have the mouth feel of a sugarless candy. And they're
> sweetened with Xylitol. The cherry ones are purported to be good too but
> I haven't tried them.

All those sugar free candies tend to act like a laxative with me.

--

Evelyn

"Even as a mother protects with her life her only child, So with a boundless
heart let one cherish all living beings." --Sutta Nipata 1.8

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> Apparently these mints came out in 2008 but I didn't see them until last
>> night. I bought a package and promptly forgot about them. Angela
>> latched onto them, was eating them and said they were good. So I tried
>> one. Very good! Does not have the mouth feel of a sugarless candy. And
>> they're sweetened with Xylitol. The cherry ones are purported to be good
>> too but I haven't tried them.

> All those sugar free candies tend to act like a laxative with me.

These didn't for me.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:28:48 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Evelyn" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>> Apparently these mints came out in 2008 but I didn't see them until last
>>> night. I bought a package and promptly forgot about them. Angela
>>> latched onto them, was eating them and said they were good. So I tried
>>> one. Very good! Does not have the mouth feel of a sugarless candy. And
>>> they're sweetened with Xylitol. The cherry ones are purported to be good
>>> too but I haven't tried them.

>> All those sugar free candies tend to act like a laxative with me.

>These didn't for me.

Tictacs are generally good for me too - they're so small that I guess
you don't ingest enough maltitol or whatever they are to cause a
problem!

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 150ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26

Ketchup debate: To chill or not to chill graham[_4_] General Cooking 79 11-02-2017 08:57 PM
Chill then Fine, or Fine then Chill - All in a Corny? [email protected] Winemaking 5 12-05-2006 04:26 AM
Merlot chill no chill? DotCom Wine 5 25-07-2005 09:15 PM
Chill the Wine? Tank General Cooking 6 22-08-2004 02:50 PM
let's all chill out Momzilla Vegan 4 17-06-2004 08:13 PM