Hahabogus

Default CrockPot Sausage And Cabbage Soup

My turkey veggie with barley soup will be gone this week. So next weekend's
Project will be the soup below, I'll probably modify it a lot Adding things
like carrots, garlic, celery, and possibly bell prppers. But that's just
how I cook. I might even exchange the bulk sausage meat for some other type
sausage (keilbasa comes to mind). I cook as the Mood demands.

* Exported from MasterCook *

CrockPot Sausage And Cabbage Soup

Recipe By :n/a
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

1 pound mild bulk lean sausage
3 cans beef broth - (16 oz ea)
2 cans whole tomatoes with juice - (12 oz ea)
1 medium to large onion -- chopped
1 medium cabbage head

Fry sausage in a pan to remove the grease drippings. In another pan, cook
cabbage and onion until softened.
Place broth in crockpot. Cut whole tomatoes to your preferred size. Add
tomatoes to broth, including the tomato juices. Add sausage, cabbage and
onions. Cook for about 4 to 5 hours on HIGH (until the cabbage is soft to
chew).
This recipe yields ?? servings.

Source:
"Waldine Van Geffen on www.prodigy.net Food BB"
S(Formatted for MC5):
"10-27-1999 by Joe Comiskey - "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 227 Calories; 2g Fat (8.1% calories
from fat); 13g Protein; 49g Carbohydrate; 21g Dietary Fiber; 0mg
Cholesterol; 163mg Sodium. Exchanges: 9 Vegetable.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0

--
Starchless in Manitoba.

Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls/ Crockpot [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 24-07-2007 08:19 PM
Crockpot Cabbage and Potato Casserole Sandy U. Recipes (moderated) 0 01-12-2006 05:25 AM
Crockpot Chicken & Sausage Tim Recipes 0 22-09-2005 11:11 AM
Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 14-02-2005 04:38 AM
Crockpot Italian Sausage Soup Vicki Story Recipes (moderated) 0 10-02-2005 04:00 AM