tom

Default vitamix

Anybody got a Vitamix? I would appreciate some feedback from some owners.

Thanks

--
Tom Black

http://tomblackart.com/

Larry Peterson

Tom -
I have one, and whole heartedly endorse it. When I had a second home in the
desert, I bought another to go out there. Don't try and compare it to a
blender, it is much more. The 7 year warranty says what they think of their
product. There are whole new recipes and techniques available when you have
that much power at your fingertips. Check out any of the several vitamix
specific sites and their recipes.

--lwp--

"tom" > wrote in message
> Anybody got a Vitamix? I would appreciate some feedback from some owners.
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Tom Black

http://tomblackart.com/

Vitamix Blenders John Sorell General Cooking 34 08-08-2012 10:52 PM
Vitamix zxcvbob General Cooking 7 07-08-2011 08:21 PM
VitaMix blender: Have one? [email protected] Cooking Equipment 28 03-02-2007 07:44 AM
VitaMix blender: Have one? [email protected] Vegan 0 20-11-2006 03:32 PM
Anyone else have a Vitamix? tenplay General Cooking 2 17-07-2005 07:16 AM