Burr

Default Question about Cinnamon

Morning,
I understand that a spoon of Cinnamon a day will help keep my count.

How can I take this, drink, mixed with what???

Burr

Burr

Why would you say I am a spammer??

I asked a question to a group that I have lurked on for years, I have
asked a question from time to time as I needed to know something.

True, I did leave the last word off and I did ask the same question to
three groups but I did not cross post!!!

So, that makes a "Smart Ass" out of you. Your reply also makes you a
troll because you are looking for this type of reply and you got it.

Now go back to you worthless life!!!

Burr

"Hahabogus" > wrote in message
> "Burr" > wrote in news:Uypad.1977$y71.1321@trnddc02:
>
>> Morning,
>> I understand that a spoon of Cinnamon a day will help keep my count.
>>
>> How can I take this, drink, mixed with what???
>>
>> Burr
>>

> Rectally, like all spam for best results shovwe it up...
>
> --
> Starchless in Manitoba.

Ted Rosenberg

cc;d by email

There is a guy in the Department of Agriculture's food MATKEYING program
at Beltsville who got a bright idea. He an a bunch of friends PATENTed
the idea, and he has spent the last twelve years using his position with
the Department of Agriculture totry to promote Cinnimun for dabetes.

His lab, despite the name, has no ability to do any research into
medical items (that is the FDA, not the DOA)

He gets a flurry of publicity periodicly, and uses unpublishable studies
done in fourth rate Indian and Pakanistani facilities to promote his ides.

I put cinnimon in things, but because I LIKE the stuff, it does NOTHING
for my BG.

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
Burr

Thanks,

Burr

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> cc;d by email
>
> There is a guy in the Department of Agriculture's food MATKEYING program
> at Beltsville who got a bright idea. He an a bunch of friends PATENTed
> the idea, and he has spent the last twelve years using his position with
> the Department of Agriculture totry to promote Cinnimun for dabetes.
>
> His lab, despite the name, has no ability to do any research into medical
> items (that is the FDA, not the DOA)
>
> He gets a flurry of publicity periodicly, and uses unpublishable studies
> done in fourth rate Indian and Pakanistani facilities to promote his ides.
>
> I put cinnimon in things, but because I LIKE the stuff, it does NOTHING
> for my BG.
>
> Burr wrote:
>> Morning,
>> I understand that a spoon of Cinnamon a day will help keep my count.
>>
>> How can I take this, drink, mixed with what???
>>
>> Burr

> --
> "...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a hall
> of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
> Glen Cook

The guy has a phd, biochemstry maybe, is a researcher. Since '80
government and academic folk can patent discoveries found while doing
research, before then anything found could be taken for commercial use.
when research results were published. He has a patent on a substance
found in cinamon his research suggests aids in bg control. While he
doesn't do human based research his methods are standard science done in
cells and animals. A great many, maybe most, of medical research is done
by phds who arne't medical dr.s, who also patent their discoveries
routinely. A person who did a post docterate with him from pakistan did a
human based research project and the results were published in an american
peer reviewed diabetes journal widely used by medical folk as a standard
clinical source. Ted's periotic hissy fits to spin down the use of
cinnamon are now standard noise in the system. He presents nothing to the
contrary in terms of research, hand waving and foot stomping a plenty
however. If he has a valid scientific problem with the research he should
present it, otherwise his type of opinions are found any night at the
corner bar by the dozen.

>There is a guy in the Department of Agriculture's food MATKEYING program
>at Beltsville who got a bright idea. He an a bunch of friends PATENTed
>the idea, and he has spent the last twelve years using his position with
>the Department of Agriculture totry to promote Cinnimun for dabetes.
>
>His lab, despite the name, has no ability to do any research into
>medical items (that is the FDA, not the DOA)
>
>He gets a flurry of publicity periodicly, and uses unpublishable studies
>done in fourth rate Indian and Pakanistani facilities to promote his ides.
>
>I put cinnimon in things, but because I LIKE the stuff, it does NOTHING
>for my BG.
>
>Burr wrote:
>> Morning,
>> I understand that a spoon of Cinnamon a day will help keep my count.
>>
>> How can I take this, drink, mixed with what???
>>
>> Burr
>>

>--
>"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
>hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
>Glen Cook

Sherry

"Burr" > wrote in news:Uypad.1977$y71.1321@trnddc02:

> Morning,
> I understand that a spoon of Cinnamon a day will help keep my
> count.
>
> How can I take this, drink, mixed with what???
>
> Burr

Burr,

I use cinnamon every day. Not sure if it's helped my blood sugars, but
my cholesterol count was down last test.

Toast a slice of low-carb high fiber bread. Butter it and sprinkle
splenda and cinnamon on top. Stick it in the microwave for 20-25 secs
to melt it down. (Not as good as sticking it under the broiler, but I
don't like heating up the oven for one slice of toast! A toaster oven
would probably be good!)

I also like cinnamon on eggs - yes, it tastes great! - and on plain
yogurt. I like the "cheese style yogurt" from Trader Joe's. Add
splenda and cinnamon, mix it in and top with some whipped cream.
Yummy. Sprinkle it on cereal, either hot or cold, if you can eat
cereal. It would be good on apples too, mixed with splenda.

The one thing I've found is that cinnamon doesn't dissolve in liquids.
Yucky gritty. But maybe I'm not doing something right?

Experiment!

Sherry
Burr

"Sherry" >
> The one thing I've found is that cinnamon doesn't dissolve in liquids.
> Yucky gritty. But maybe I'm not doing something right?
>
> Experiment!
>
> Sherry

Tried it tonight in hot chocolate, what a mess.

Thanks for the tips

Burr