Hahabogus

Default kielbasa

--
Starchless in Manitoba.
Paracelsus

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:09:49 +0000, Hahabogus wrote:

> "Nancy Howells" > wrote in message
>>
>> Heh. Our dinner was kielbasa browned, and then slow-cooked with
>> sauerkraut, one onion slivered, one apple slivered, and caraway seeds.
>> Let it cook in the slow-cooker for about 4 hours, and it was good to go.
>> Served with a salad on the side, and a spicy grainy mustard on the
>> sausage.
>>
>> October is wonderful.

Ahhh! Caraway seeds & apple in kraut, takes me back to Chicago!
Polska Cusine rules!
Paracelsus

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:09:49 +0000, Hahabogus wrote:

> "Nancy Howells" > wrote in message
>>
>> Heh. Our dinner was kielbasa browned, and then slow-cooked with
>> sauerkraut, one onion slivered, one apple slivered, and caraway seeds.
>> Let it cook in the slow-cooker for about 4 hours, and it was good to go.
>> Served with a salad on the side, and a spicy grainy mustard on the
>> sausage.
>>
>> October is wonderful.

Ahhh! Caraway seeds & apple in kraut, takes me back to Chicago!
Polska Cusine rules!

What to serve with Kielbasa? Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 10 23-05-2011 10:10 PM
Kielbasa Tracy General Cooking 22 27-08-2008 01:53 PM
Kielbasa... Gregory Morrow[_30_] General Cooking 1 25-04-2007 07:23 PM
tofu kielbasa Virginia Tadrzynski General Cooking 18 07-04-2007 07:03 PM
Kielbasa and Cabbage Sharon[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 12-03-2007 11:04 AM