FoodBanter.com

-   -   Anyone heard of Excel Lite with Splenda? (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/37723-anyone-heard-excel-lite.html)

[email protected] 07-10-2004 05:00 AM

Anyone heard of Excel Lite with Splenda?

a friend told me about this powdered fruit punch completely sweetened
with Splenda called Excel Lite. he claims it doesn't bother his blood
sugar levels. anyone else here tried it?

Wonderer

Jennifer 07-10-2004 05:49 AM

I make Koolaid lemonade and use Splenda instead of sugar.

You could use any of the koolaid flavors.

Jennifer