Alan

Default Breakfast Frittata

Breakfast Frittata

1 heaped tablespoon of stir-fry mix
1 egg
60 gms salmon or tuna (or any other protein leftovers - half a sausage
etc)
1 slurp of cream. Salt, pepper etc to taste.
Heat a small frying pan, stir the veges until they start to colour, add
the fish or meat, lightly beat the egg with the cream and add it, making
sure it spreads to cover the ingredients.

Turn once when it's nearly set, serve.

I also add some grated mozzarella and finish under the grill (broiler)
instead of turning.

Bon Appetit,

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.
Julie Bove

"Alan" > wrote in message
> Breakfast Frittata
>
> 1 heaped tablespoon of stir-fry mix

What is stir fry mix?

> 1 egg
> 60 gms salmon or tuna (or any other protein leftovers - half a sausage
> etc)
> 1 slurp of cream. Salt, pepper etc to taste.
> Heat a small frying pan, stir the veges until they start to colour, add
> the fish or meat, lightly beat the egg with the cream and add it, making
> sure it spreads to cover the ingredients.
>
> Turn once when it's nearly set, serve.
>
> I also add some grated mozzarella and finish under the grill (broiler)
> instead of turning.
>
> Bon Appetit,

Mmmm... I love frittatas!

--
See my webpage:

Jennifer

Julie Bove wrote:

> What is stir fry mix?

They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.

It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Jennifer

Jennifer

Julie Bove wrote:

> What is stir fry mix?

They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.

It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Jennifer

Alan

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:49:20 GMT, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

>What is stir fry mix?

See the post prior to this one:-)
Cheers, Alan

Alan

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:26:09 -0700, Jennifer
> wrote:

>Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> What is stir fry mix?

>They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.
>
>It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.
>
>Jennifer

Hi Jennifer and Julie.

It appears my first post "Stir fry and Salad Mix" may be delayed in
posting. I'll wait a day or so and maybe re-post it.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.
Alan

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:26:09 -0700, Jennifer
> wrote:

>Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> What is stir fry mix?

>They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.
>
>It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.
>
>Jennifer

Hi Jennifer and Julie.

It appears my first post "Stir fry and Salad Mix" may be delayed in
posting. I'll wait a day or so and maybe re-post it.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.
Julie Bove

"Jennifer" > wrote in message

> Julie Bove wrote:
>
> > What is stir fry mix?

> They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.
>
> It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Ohhh... I do buy bagged salads, but never that. Probably because we are
picky here when it comes to veggies and often a mix will contain something
we don't like. Since I always have tons of the veggies we do like, I just
cut up whatever I need. Thanks!

--
See my webpage:

Julie Bove

"Jennifer" > wrote in message

> Julie Bove wrote:
>
> > What is stir fry mix?

> They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.
>
> It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Ohhh... I do buy bagged salads, but never that. Probably because we are
picky here when it comes to veggies and often a mix will contain something
we don't like. Since I always have tons of the veggies we do like, I just
cut up whatever I need. Thanks!

--
See my webpage:

Julie Bove

"Alan" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:26:09 -0700, Jennifer
> > wrote:
>

> >Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> >> What is stir fry mix?

> >They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.
> >
> >It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.
> >
> >Jennifer

> Hi Jennifer and Julie.
>
> It appears my first post "Stir fry and Salad Mix" may be delayed in
> posting. I'll wait a day or so and maybe re-post it.

Okay... *sheepish grin* I did see the other post, but only *after* I asked
the first question. Sorry.

--
See my webpage:

Julie Bove

"Alan" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:26:09 -0700, Jennifer
> > wrote:
>

> >Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> >> What is stir fry mix?

> >They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.
> >
> >It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.
> >
> >Jennifer

> Hi Jennifer and Julie.
>
> It appears my first post "Stir fry and Salad Mix" may be delayed in
> posting. I'll wait a day or so and maybe re-post it.

Okay... *sheepish grin* I did see the other post, but only *after* I asked
the first question. Sorry.

--
See my webpage:

Ira Jamison

My wife make breakfast burritos :-)
I soft burrito.
eggs
sausage
cheese
onion
and eat.

Alan > wrote in message >. ..
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:49:20 GMT, "Julie Bove" >
> wrote:
>

> >What is stir fry mix?

> See the post prior to this one:-)
> Cheers, Alan

Ira Jamison

Alan > wrote in message >. ..
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:49:20 GMT, "Julie Bove" >
> wrote:
>

> >What is stir fry mix?

> See the post prior to this one:-)
> Cheers, Alan

Ira Jamison

Alan > wrote in message >. ..
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:49:20 GMT, "Julie Bove" >
> wrote:
>

> >What is stir fry mix?

> See the post prior to this one:-)
> Cheers, Alan

None Given

"Ira Jamison" > wrote in message
m...
> My wife make breakfast burritos :-)
> I soft burrito.
> eggs
> sausage
> cheese
> onion
> and eat.

My DH likes those for lunch, but he uses hot sausage and adds chopped
jalepenos.

None Given

"Ira Jamison" > wrote in message
m...
> My wife make breakfast burritos :-)
> I soft burrito.
> eggs
> sausage
> cheese
> onion
> and eat.

My DH likes those for lunch, but he uses hot sausage and adds chopped
jalepenos.

Wes Groleau

Alan wrote:

> Breakfast Frittata

Sounds tasty. I used to just stir up the eggs with
almost any leftovers and some cheese.

Rarely turns out bad. You do have to occasionally
use some common sense to reject a potential ingredient,
but most of them will work.

--
Wes Groleau
"Lewis's case for the existence of God is fallacious."
Wes Groleau

Alan wrote:

> Breakfast Frittata

Sounds tasty. I used to just stir up the eggs with
almost any leftovers and some cheese.

Rarely turns out bad. You do have to occasionally
use some common sense to reject a potential ingredient,
but most of them will work.

--
Wes Groleau
"Lewis's case for the existence of God is fallacious."
"You mean like circular reasoning?"
"He believes in God. Therefore, he's fallacious."

Breakfast Frittata jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 11 20-03-2008 03:50 AM
Frittata mom0f4boys General Cooking 1 15-11-2007 04:27 PM
Frittata di Pasta Italian Breakfast Omelet Linda1 Recipes (moderated) 0 03-03-2006 06:45 PM
Frittata Duckie ® Recipes 0 05-10-2005 09:10 PM