Old 19-09-2004, 02:09 AM
Alan

Default Breakfast Frittata

Breakfast Frittata

1 heaped tablespoon of stir-fry mix
1 egg
60 gms salmon or tuna (or any other protein leftovers - half a sausage
etc)
1 slurp of cream. Salt, pepper etc to taste.
Heat a small frying pan, stir the veges until they start to colour, add
the fish or meat, lightly beat the egg with the cream and add it, making
sure it spreads to cover the ingredients.

Turn once when it's nearly set, serve.

I also add some grated mozzarella and finish under the grill (broiler)
instead of turning.

Bon Appetit,

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.

Old 19-09-2004, 04:49 AM
Julie Bove

"Alan" wrote in message
Breakfast Frittata

1 heaped tablespoon of stir-fry mix

What is stir fry mix?

1 egg
60 gms salmon or tuna (or any other protein leftovers - half a sausage
etc)
1 slurp of cream. Salt, pepper etc to taste.
Heat a small frying pan, stir the veges until they start to colour, add
the fish or meat, lightly beat the egg with the cream and add it, making
sure it spreads to cover the ingredients.

Turn once when it's nearly set, serve.

I also add some grated mozzarella and finish under the grill (broiler)
instead of turning.

Bon Appetit,

Mmmm... I love frittatas!

--
See my webpage:

Old 19-09-2004, 05:26 AM
Jennifer

Julie Bove wrote:

What is stir fry mix?

They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.

It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Jennifer

Old 19-09-2004, 06:20 AM
Alan

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:49:20 GMT, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

What is stir fry mix?

See the post prior to this one:-)
Cheers, Alan

Old 19-09-2004, 06:26 AM
Alan

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:26:09 -0700, Jennifer
wrote:

Julie Bove wrote:

What is stir fry mix?

They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.

It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer and Julie.

It appears my first post "Stir fry and Salad Mix" may be delayed in
posting. I'll wait a day or so and maybe re-post it.

Old 19-09-2004, 07:11 AM
Julie Bove

"Jennifer" wrote in message

Julie Bove wrote:

What is stir fry mix?

They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.

It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Ohhh... I do buy bagged salads, but never that. Probably because we are
picky here when it comes to veggies and often a mix will contain something
we don't like. Since I always have tons of the veggies we do like, I just
cut up whatever I need. Thanks!

--
See my webpage:

Old 19-09-2004, 07:12 AM
Julie Bove

wrote:

Julie Bove wrote:

What is stir fry mix?

They sell it in my supermarket near the bagged salads.

It's pre-cut stir fry fresh veggies.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer and Julie.

It appears my first post "Stir fry and Salad Mix" may be delayed in
posting. I'll wait a day or so and maybe re-post it.

Okay... *sheepish grin* I did see the other post, but only *after* I asked
the first question. Sorry.

--
See my webpage:

Old 19-09-2004, 05:07 PM
Ira Jamison

My wife make breakfast burritos :-)
I soft burrito.
eggs
sausage
cheese
onion
and eat.

Old 19-09-2004, 06:10 PM
None Given

"Ira Jamison" wrote in message
m...
My wife make breakfast burritos :-)
I soft burrito.
eggs
sausage
cheese
onion
and eat.

My DH likes those for lunch, but he uses hot sausage and adds chopped
jalepenos.

Breakfast Frittata jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 11 20-03-2008 02:50 AM
Frittata mom0f4boys General Cooking 1 15-11-2007 03:27 PM
Frittata di Pasta Italian Breakfast Omelet Linda1 Recipes (moderated) 0 03-03-2006 05:45 PM
Frittata Duckie Recipes 0 05-10-2005 09:10 PM