Old 19-09-2004, 06:10 PM
None Given

"Ira Jamison" wrote in message
m...
My wife make breakfast burritos :-)
I soft burrito.
eggs
sausage
cheese
onion
and eat.

My DH likes those for lunch, but he uses hot sausage and adds chopped
jalepenos.

Old 19-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Wes Groleau

Alan wrote:

Breakfast Frittata

Sounds tasty. I used to just stir up the eggs with
almost any leftovers and some cheese.

Rarely turns out bad. You do have to occasionally
use some common sense to reject a potential ingredient,
but most of them will work.

--
Wes Groleau
"Lewis's case for the existence of God is fallacious."
Old 19-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Wes Groleau

Alan wrote:

Breakfast Frittata

Sounds tasty. I used to just stir up the eggs with
almost any leftovers and some cheese.

Rarely turns out bad. You do have to occasionally
use some common sense to reject a potential ingredient,
but most of them will work.

--
Wes Groleau
"Lewis's case for the existence of God is fallacious."
"You mean like circular reasoning?"
"He believes in God. Therefore, he's fallacious."

Breakfast Frittata jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 11 20-03-2008 03:50 AM
Frittata mom0f4boys General Cooking 1 15-11-2007 04:27 PM
Frittata di Pasta Italian Breakfast Omelet Linda1 Recipes (moderated) 0 03-03-2006 06:45 PM
Frittata Duckie Recipes 0 05-10-2005 09:10 PM