FoodBanter.com

-   -   Simple stir fries (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/35469-simple-stir-fries.html)

Alan 19-09-2004 09:03 PM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:39:24 -0600, "Tiger Lily" wrote:

orange capsicum is the best anti-oxidant member of the bell pepper family
better than yellow, red or green

just an fyi

--

Hi Kate

That's why yellow (or orange - that's a tomayto tomarto thing - they
vary a little in hue here) is in the basic list instead of the optional
list of stir-fry ingredients. Substitute orange for yours.

Cheers, Alan

Tiger Lily 19-09-2004 09:49 PM

"Alan" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:39:24 -0600, "Tiger Lily" wrote:

orange capsicum is the best anti-oxidant member of the bell pepper family
better than yellow, red or green

just an fyi

--

Hi Kate

That's why yellow (or orange - that's a tomayto tomarto thing - they
vary a little in hue here) is in the basic list instead of the optional
list of stir-fry ingredients. Substitute orange for yours.

Cheers, Alan

oh...... see.... here we get both a distinct sunshine yellow and a nice
light pumpkin orange pepper

:-)
tomayto tomato