George

Default DIABETES Healthy Supplements

DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My grandmother,
mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK FREE AMAZING
product . Today

Alan

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 04:13:47 GMT, "George" > wrote:

> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My grandmother,
>mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK FREE AMAZING
>product . Today

Hi George.

It seems rather a shame that with that genetic pool, you missed out.

If you'd like to know a little more about the ethics of your own
organisation, have a look at the complaints file at:

http://www.ftc.gov/foia/herbalife.pdf

Allow some time to download if you are dial-up, because it's rather
large. Think about that.

The founder of your product may not have had diabetes, but it still
didn't seem to improve his health:

http://edition.cnn.com/2000/US/06/17/hughes.death/
Autopsy on Herbalife founder finds death caused by accidental overdose

June 17, 2000
Web posted at: 2:32 a.m. EDT (0632 GMT)

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- Mark Hughes, the founder of Herbalife
International, one of the world's leading distributors of herbal
products, died of an accidental overdose after mixing alcohol with a
"toxic level" of antidepressants, authorities said Friday.

Scott Carrier, of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, said final
autopsy results found that Hughes, 44, had high levels of both alcohol
and an antidepressant in his blood.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.
Alan

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 04:13:47 GMT, "George" > wrote:

> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My grandmother,
>mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK FREE AMAZING
>product . Today

Hi George.

It seems rather a shame that with that genetic pool, you missed out.

If you'd like to know a little more about the ethics of your own
organisation, have a look at the complaints file at:

http://www.ftc.gov/foia/herbalife.pdf

Allow some time to download if you are dial-up, because it's rather
large. Think about that.

The founder of your product may not have had diabetes, but it still
didn't seem to improve his health:

http://edition.cnn.com/2000/US/06/17/hughes.death/
Autopsy on Herbalife founder finds death caused by accidental overdose

June 17, 2000
Web posted at: 2:32 a.m. EDT (0632 GMT)

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- Mark Hughes, the founder of Herbalife
International, one of the world's leading distributors of herbal
products, died of an accidental overdose after mixing alcohol with a
"toxic level" of antidepressants, authorities said Friday.

Scott Carrier, of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, said final
autopsy results found that Hughes, 44, had high levels of both alcohol
and an antidepressant in his blood.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.
Ted Rosenberg

look "george" ypur spam is in violation of the group charter. and yout
"supplements" are a crock, SO

take your MLM and go away.

George wrote:
<scam snipped>

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"

Julie Bove

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

<spam snipped>

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My

grandmother,
> mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK FREE AMAZING
> product . Today

While I have diabetes, I don't suffer from it. What does make me suffer is
spammers like you! Now run away!

--
See my webpage:

Julie Bove

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

<spam snipped>

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My

grandmother,
> mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK FREE AMAZING
> product . Today

While I have diabetes, I don't suffer from it. What does make me suffer is
spammers like you! Now run away!

--
See my webpage:

George

My apologies to all of this newsgroup. This is not my business, but a
friend of mine, who I thought I'd try to help out with word of mouth. As a
newsgroup user, I didn't realize that what I was doing was SPAM. I sincerly
apologize for this mistake and meant no disrepect to anybody.

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
> FREE AMAZING product . Today

George

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
> FREE AMAZING product . Today

George

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
> FREE AMAZING product . Today

Alan

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:39:02 -0500, "George" >
wrote:

>My apologies to all of this newsgroup. This is not my business, but a
>friend of mine, who I thought I'd try to help out with word of mouth. As a
>newsgroup user, I didn't realize that what I was doing was SPAM. I sincerly
>apologize for this mistake and meant no disrepect to anybody.

Does this friend also ask you to carry small parcels through customs for
them on international trips?

Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.

Alan

wrote:

>My apologies to all of this newsgroup. This is not my business, but a
>friend of mine, who I thought I'd try to help out with word of mouth. As a
>newsgroup user, I didn't realize that what I was doing was SPAM. I sincerly
>apologize for this mistake and meant no disrepect to anybody.

Does this friend also ask you to carry small parcels through customs for
them on international trips?

Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.

Mack©®

wrote:

>My apologies to all of this newsgroup. This is not my business, but a
>friend of mine, who I thought I'd try to help out with word of mouth. As a
>newsgroup user, I didn't realize that what I was doing was SPAM. I sincerly
>apologize for this mistake and meant no disrepect to anybody.
>
>"George" > wrote in message
>> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

>> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
>> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
>> FREE AMAZING product . Today

right George that's why you also posted this in a another newsgroup:
From: "George" >
Newsgroups: alt.health.diabetes
Subject: DIABETES Healthy Supplements
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:40:53 -0500

I apologize for littering your newsgroup. This is not my business,
but a
friend, who I thought I'd try to help out. I didn't realize that what
I was
doing was spam. As a newgroup user, I sincerly appologize.

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
> FREE AMAZING product . Today

liars and spammers/scammers are all one in the same.

Mack©®

From: "George" >
Newsgroups: alt.health.diabetes
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:40:53 -0500

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
> FREE AMAZING product . Today

liars and spammers/scammers are all one in the same.

Mack©®

From: "George" >
Newsgroups: alt.health.diabetes
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:40:53 -0500