FoodBanter.com

-   -   Simple Italian Cookery (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/34087-simple-italian-cookery.html)

08-09-2004 04:46 PM

Simple Italian Cookery

This a free PDF eBook about Italian cooking. While not an acclaimed cook myself,
I found the many recipes contained in this free eBook extremely useful. So
if you're a professional chef, stay-at-home mum, food enthusiast or quite
simply someone looking for some healthy meal preparation methods, I'd recommend
you click on the link below to download the ebook. I guarantee you'll be
glad you did.

Click here to download ==> http://SimpleItalianCook.cbmallventures.com