Tj

Default please help, research survey on food and health for my dissertation

Hey All

I need your help, I am writing a dissertation on consumer expectations
in food and health and would like you to fill in an online survey.
This takes about 5-10 minutes and is very standard in its usage.

This will help us understand what we hypothosise to be a change in
consumer demands based on the changes brought about by low-carb diets
among other issues such as the social responsibility of both the
consumer and producers of food.

Many thanks for you help

Tj

http://food.rrissey.com

Crone

TB wrote:

> Hey All
>
> I need your help, I am writing a dissertation on consumer expectations
> in food and health and would like you to fill in an online survey.
> This takes about 5-10 minutes and is very standard in its usage.
>
> This will help us understand what we hypothosise to be a change in
> consumer demands based on the changes brought about by low-carb diets
> among other issues such as the social responsibility of both the
> consumer and producers of food.
>
> Many thanks for you help
>
> Tj
>
> http://food.rrissey.com

I would love to help you but a person who is writing a dissertation
should know how to spell (hypothosise); I would also like to help you
understand it should be your rather than you..
by the way if you don't like HYPOTHESIS or HYPOTHESIZE what do you think
of HYPOTHENUSE? Can't let those loose in the house...a terrible mess.
I did not realize the children in the first and second grades are doing
dissertations.
Ted Rosenberg

cc'd by email

Sorry, but most of us here CHAFE for participating in market studies -
I charge between $US 50 for a short survey, and $US 150 for a 2 hour
focus group.

We usually do NOT charger for things which are beneficial to us, but
commercial marketing studies!, even for a student!

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
Ted Rosenberg

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
Glen Cook

Crone

None Given wrote:
> "Crone" > wrote in message
>

>>I would love to help you but a person who is writing a dissertation
>>should know how to spell (hypothosise); I would also like to help you
>>understand it should be your rather than you..

> That may be the UK spelling of the word.

No it is not. It is just spelled wrong by a brilliant student writing a
dissertation?
Crone

None Given wrote:
> "Crone" > wrote in message
>

>>I would love to help you but a person who is writing a dissertation
>>should know how to spell (hypothosise); I would also like to help you
>>understand it should be your rather than you..

> That may be the UK spelling of the word.

No it is not. It is just spelled wrong by a brilliant student writing a
dissertation?
JHA

I have no problem believing a student, especially a brilliant student,
may have problems with spelling. But a Hotmail address? If he's a
student (a PhD student at that), why doesn't he have an .edu address?