Jack Allen

Default Need Recipe

Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would like to
share?

MoPaMaN

"Jack Allen" > wrote in message
> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would like to
> share?

Cling peaches in heavy surup is my favorite!!!!

--
Scott Hendryx---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Sherry

"MoPaMaN" > wrote in
om:

> "Jack Allen" > wrote in message
>> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would
>> like to share?
>>

> Cling peaches in heavy surup is my favorite!!!!

Yeow, that doesn't sound very "diabetic"!

How about nuts and whipped cream? Strange as it sounds, I love maple
syrup on vanilla ice cream - nope, the *real* stuff isn't good for us
at all, but some of the low-carb ones aren't too bad.

Cinnamon is great too. Heck, I like ice cream without toppings! Some
of the "no sugar added" stuff is pretty good, although not many less
carbs than real ice cream.

Sherry
MoPaMaN

"Sherry" > wrote in message
. 1.4...
> "MoPaMaN" > wrote in
> om:
>

> > "Jack Allen" > wrote in message
> >> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would
> >> like to share?
> >>

> > Cling peaches in heavy surup is my favorite!!!!
> >

> Yeow, that doesn't sound very "diabetic"!
>
> How about nuts and whipped cream? Strange as it sounds, I love maple
> syrup on vanilla ice cream - nope, the *real* stuff isn't good for us
> at all, but some of the low-carb ones aren't too bad.
>
> Cinnamon is great too. Heck, I like ice cream without toppings! Some
> of the "no sugar added" stuff is pretty good, although not many less
> carbs than real ice cream.
>
> Sherry

Oopss, my bad. I responded to the wrong question. :-)

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Peanutjake

"Jack Allen" > wrote in message ...
> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would like to
> share?

Recipe-Low Carb Chocolate Sauce

Here is my recipe for a small amount of chocolate sauce.

1 tablespoon Hershey's Cocoa
1 tablespoon Splenda
Stir in a small amount of boiling water. Just enough to make the sauce the consistency you need.

3 gm carb 1 gm fiber net carbs 2 gm

I use the sauce on Low Carb Ice cream.

I also add it to Seltzer to make a chocolate soda.

To make an old fashioned "Egg Cream."

Put 1 tablespoon milk in a tall glass.
fill the glass with Seltzer.
Add 1 tablespoon of low carb Chocolate Sauce.
Stir.

Delicious.

PJ

Peanutjake

"Jack Allen" > wrote in message ...
> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would like to
> share?

Recipe-Low Carb Chocolate Sauce

Here is my recipe for a small amount of chocolate sauce.

1 tablespoon Hershey's Cocoa
1 tablespoon Splenda
Stir in a small amount of boiling water. Just enough to make the sauce the consistency you need.

3 gm carb 1 gm fiber net carbs 2 gm

I use the sauce on Low Carb Ice cream.

I also add it to Seltzer to make a chocolate soda.

To make an old fashioned "Egg Cream."

Put 1 tablespoon milk in a tall glass.
fill the glass with Seltzer.
Add 1 tablespoon of low carb Chocolate Sauce.
Stir.

Delicious.

PJ

Bob-in-Abq

How about 'diabetic jams'?
--------------------------------------
"Jack Allen" > wrote in message
> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would like to
> share?

Bob-in-Abq

How about 'diabetic jams'?
--------------------------------------
"Jack Allen" > wrote in message
> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would like to
> share?

Bob-in-Abq

How about 'diabetic jams'?
--------------------------------------
"Jack Allen" > wrote in message
> Anyone have a diabetic recipe for ice cream toppings they would like to
> share?

None Given

"Bob-in-Abq" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> How about 'diabetic jams'?

Smuckers makes some jams sweetened with nutrasweet. 10 calories per
tablespoon.

None Given

ink.net...