Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Couldn't believe it....

So many great new posts this morning. This newsgroup is always enjoyable.

--

Evelyn

"Even as a mother protects with her life her only child, So with a boundless
heart let one cherish all living beings." --Sutta Nipata 1.8

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> So many great new posts this morning. This newsgroup is always
> enjoyable.
>
> --
>
> Evelyn
>
> "Even as a mother protects with her life her only child, So with a
> boundless heart let one cherish all living beings." --Sutta Nipata 1.8

That's because no one seems to mind if we go off topic a bit.....

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I was worried, it started to die off recently.

Evelyn wrote:
> So many great new posts this morning. This newsgroup is always
> enjoyable.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

i started reading here looking for recipes for my brother that my mom could
make for family get togethers and because i prefer healthy eating, once i
started reading i liked the posters as well as the recipes, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>I was worried, it started to die off recently.
>
> Evelyn wrote:
>> So many great new posts this morning. This newsgroup is always
>> enjoyable.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Stormmee" > wrote in message
>i started reading here looking for recipes for my brother that my mom could
>make for family get togethers and because i prefer healthy eating, once i
>started reading i liked the posters as well as the recipes, Lee

We like you too, and your culinary ideas. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

well thanks, i am not a good cook, anything to do with actually preparing
the food is beyond my ability... but i am excellent at recipes, the DH could
be a gourmet chef if he chose so we have the best of both worlds. I can
read a recipe and taste it so we rarely make anything we don't like, he is
just superb at preparation... Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Stormmee" > wrote in message
>>i started reading here looking for recipes for my brother that my mom
>>could make for family get togethers and because i prefer healthy eating,
>>once i started reading i liked the posters as well as the recipes, Lee

> We like you too, and your culinary ideas. :-)
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Stormmee" > wrote in message
>i started reading here looking for recipes for my brother that my mom could
>make for family get togethers and because i prefer healthy eating, once i
>started reading i liked the posters as well as the recipes, Lee
>
> --
> Have a wonderful day

This is the nicest bunch, it is true...... :-)

--

Evelyn

"Even as a mother protects with her life her only child, So with a boundless
heart let one cherish all living beings." --Sutta Nipata 1.8

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

i read/lurk in a lot of groups and there are a few that just have wonderful
people and this one qualfied quickly, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

I couldn't do it! Julie Bove Diabetic 0 15-11-2008 05:16 AM
I couldn't do it. Julie Bove Diabetic 3 03-01-2008 12:57 AM
I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Andy[_2_] General Cooking 6 28-05-2007 08:06 PM
[OT] I am sorry - I couldn't help myself ! st.helier Wine 6 06-10-2004 05:21 AM
I couldn't wait . . . had to Q! Kevin Craig Barbecue 1 22-08-2004 03:39 AM