FoodBanter.com

-   -   Looking for biscuits recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/175951-re-looking-biscuits-recipe.html)

hwf[_2_] 22-08-2009 10:16 PM

Looking for biscuits recipe

In message , "Denis M" wrote:
Many times when on my sailboat I am too busy coping with rough seas and I
do
not eat properly.
The last time during rough seas I had some cereal bars. Well, when I
checked my sugars they were high. I concluded that those so called "cereal
bars" were no good for me because of their high sugar contain. Now I am
thinking of making some biscuits similar to the "Hard tack biscuits" used
by
the Navy in the sailing area. Any recipe would be appreciated. TIA

You'd be better off asking in the appropriate newsgroup...
alt.food.diabetic

Those "cereal bars" are crap btw, avoid them.

--
Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/