Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Ener-G Corn Loaf

I placed an order through them for Angela today and noticed that the corn
loaf said it was only 40 calories per slice. I then checked the nutritional
information and it has only 8g of total carb per slice with 3g of those
being fiber! Sounds pretty good!

I should add this is not your typical cornbread in that it comes in a loaf
and comes sliced. It is just a bread that uses corn instead of wheat. On
their website, they sell loaves and 2 slice packets.

Angela got a free loaf of this once and loved it toasted.

I'm not sure if any of the stores around here carry this. Most of the
grocery stores do carry a very limited selection of their products. I never
really paid much mind to them for myself since they are mainly rice or
tapioca based and very high in carbs. But this corn loaf seems very doable!