Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Neem - Tree of Life it is sanjivini for human life

Neem - Tree of Life
Close your eyes and picture a Neem tree. What do you see? Delicate
leaves with gentle serrations along their edges. A hardy bark. A
healthy bouquet of branches , laden with lush leaves. And the pert
round fruit, fondly called nimboli, that lies strewn at the foot of
the tree. Let your eyes move down, to where a weary traveler is fast
asleep on a jute cot in the shade of the Neem, letting its wind-kissed
leaves fan him.

http://www.sharpya.com
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

reseestar > wrote:
> Neem - Tree of Life
> Close your eyes and picture a Neem tree. What do you see? Delicate
> leaves with gentle serrations along their edges. A hardy bark. A
> healthy bouquet of branches , laden with lush leaves. And the pert
> round fruit, fondly called nimboli, that lies strewn at the foot of
> the tree. Let your eyes move down, to where a weary traveler is fast
> asleep on a jute cot in the shade of the Neem, letting its wind-kissed
> leaves fan him.
>
> http://www.snipped.com

I must say, the blossoms of the Neem Siamensis definitely lower my BG.
They're quite bitter, but I like that; especially with Jun's Thai hot
sauce!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061