Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Carby dinner - I cannot claim ignorance.

BG before dinner was 86. Had a piece of fresh jackfruit appetizer, BBQ'd
duck leg on Chinese noodles, then another piece of jackfruit for dessert.
One hour PP 131. Two hour 154. Three hours 136. "Sorry, body." ;-(

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

i did a similar no no yesterday was craving totilia chips and salsa bad so
bought organic both and ate one serving..was fine..was 89 and went to 98 at
the high..great...but then i pushed my luck and had a second serving a while
later and pushed my luck...went to 141 at peak..then natural insuline kicked
in and slamed down to 78 so had to eat some nuts to stabalise me so i diddt
roller coaster...sigh

but overall i do good so the occasional slip doesnt make me feel too
bad...plus i worked out so actually didnt feel too bad after the spike liek
id normally.

KROM

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> BG before dinner was 86. Had a piece of fresh jackfruit appetizer, BBQ'd
> duck leg on Chinese noodles, then another piece of jackfruit for dessert.
> One hour PP 131. Two hour 154. Three hours 136. "Sorry, body." ;-(
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote:
> i did a similar no no yesterday was craving totilia chips and salsa bad
> so bought organic both and ate one serving..was fine..was 89 and went to
> 98 at the high..great...but then i pushed my luck and had a second
> serving a while later and pushed my luck...went to 141 at peak..then
> natural insuline kicked in and slamed down to 78 so had to eat some nuts
> to stabalise me so i diddt roller coaster...sigh
>
> but overall i do good so the occasional slip doesnt make me feel too
> bad...plus i worked out so actually didnt feel too bad after the spike
> liek id normally.

I hear ya, Krom. The only thing I feel bad about is that I do the crime and
my body does the time!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

thats why i worked out to minumize the damage..hopefully..lol..you could
swim after a slip or somthing..would be good.

KROM

"Nick Cramer" > wrote
> I hear ya, Krom. The only thing I feel bad about is that I do the crime
> and
> my body does the time!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote:
> thats why i worked out to minumize the damage..hopefully..lol..you could
> swim after a slip or somthing..would be good.

> "Nick Cramer" > wrote
> > I hear ya, Krom. The only thing I feel bad about is that I do the crime
> > and
> > my body does the time!

Swimming would be great. I love to swim. I don't know where I could. I
suppose I could take a 1/2 hour walk though. Hmmmm! Thinking.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

You could use my pool...can't do allot of laps (to small) but can do some
mean water aerobics...

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "krom" > wrote:
>> thats why i worked out to minumize the damage..hopefully..lol..you could
>> swim after a slip or somthing..would be good.

>> "Nick Cramer" > wrote
>> > I hear ya, Krom. The only thing I feel bad about is that I do the crime
>> > and
>> > my body does the time!

> Swimming would be great. I love to swim. I don't know where I could. I
> suppose I could take a 1/2 hour walk though. Hmmmm! Thinking.
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote:
> You could use my pool...can't do allot of laps (to small) but can do some
> mean water aerobics...
>
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "krom" > wrote:
> >> thats why i worked out to minumize the damage..hopefully..lol..you
> >> could swim after a slip or somthing..would be good.

> >> "Nick Cramer" > wrote

> > Swimming would be great. I love to swim. I don't know where I could. I
> > suppose I could take a 1/2 hour walk though. Hmmmm! Thinking.

Thanks, Jacquie. The walk to your pool would probably be more than enough!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061