Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.health.diabetes,alt.politics.usa

Default Diabetic Bowel Movement: 05-30-2009 [CONSTIPATION ALERT!!!]

Date: 05-30-2009

Time: 07:00 AM

Weight: 1.5 pounds

Number of turds: 13 rabbit turd styled feces

Consistency: Like Play-Doh

Color: Brown with orange and yellow speckles

Odor: Very little

Previous day's intake: Several blocks of extra sharp cheddar cheese,
peanut butter sandwiches, boiled eggs, bacon, baked potatoes, several
loaves of white and brown bread, several boxes of cheese and crackers,
and carrot cake.

Comments: Barely mustered the meager bowel movement noted above, took
several enemas to try and pass more but enjoyed no additional
success. Will megadose some laxatives to try and force a better bowel
movement for tomorrow's report.
Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.health.diabetes,alt.politics.usa

On May 30, 2:57*pm, §ñühw¤£f > wrote:
> In message >,
>
> wrote:
> > Date: 05-30-2009

> > Time: 07:00 AM

> > Weight: 1.5 pounds

> > Number of turds: 13 rabbit turd styled feces

> > Consistency: Like Play-Doh

> How do you determine this?
> Waitaminute...I dont wanna know

I put on latex gloves and examine the feces very closely. I do it for
scientific purposes and post the results here in my "Diabetic Bowel
Movement" logs as a service to the diabetic community.

> > Color: *Brown with orange and yellow speckles

> > Odor: *Very little

> > Previous day's intake: *Several blocks of extra sharp cheddar cheese,
> > peanut butter sandwiches, boiled eggs, bacon, baked potatoes, several
> > loaves of white and brown bread, several boxes of cheese and crackers,
> > and carrot cake.

> Holy Schnikes!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!

I'm a big man, I have a big appetite!

> > Comments: *Barely mustered the meager bowel movement noted above, took
> > several enemas to try and pass more but enjoyed no additional
> > success. *Will megadose some laxatives to try and force a better bowel
> > movement for tomorrow's report.

> A hit of 500mg vitamin C daily should loosen you right up, mate.
> If thats not enough, increase it to twice a day.

A package of exlax and a pint of caster oil will purge anything, even
10 pounds of cheddar cheese ;-)
Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.health.diabetes

In message >,
wrote:
> On May 30, 2:57*pm, §ñühw¤£f > wrote:
> > In message =

> ..com>,
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Date: 05-30-2009

> > > Time: 07:00 AM

> > > Weight: 1.5 pounds

> > > Number of turds: 13 rabbit turd styled feces

> > > Consistency: Like Play-Doh

> > How do you determine this?
> > Waitaminute...I dont wanna know

> I put on latex gloves and examine the feces very closely. I do it for
> scientific purposes and post the results here in my "Diabetic Bowel
> Movement" logs as a service to the diabetic community.

If you took it to a wildlife biologist and told them you thought it was
bigfoot scat" they might run a more thorough analysis on it.
Jus Sayin...

> > > Color: *Brown with orange and yellow speckles

> > > Odor: *Very little

> > > Previous day's intake: *Several blocks of extra sharp cheddar cheese,
> > > peanut butter sandwiches, boiled eggs, bacon, baked potatoes, several
> > > loaves of white and brown bread, several boxes of cheese and crackers,
> > > and carrot cake.

> > Holy Schnikes!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!

> I'm a big man, I have a big appetite!

And a big grocery bill...

> > > Comments: *Barely mustered the meager bowel movement noted above, too=

> > > several enemas to try and pass more but enjoyed no additional
> > > success. *Will megadose some laxatives to try and force a better bowe=

> > > movement for tomorrow's report.

> > A hit of 500mg vitamin C daily should loosen you right up, mate.
> > If thats not enough, increase it to twice a day.

> A package of exlax and a pint of caster oil will purge anything, even
> 10 pounds of cheddar cheese ;-)

Words to live by friend, words to live by.

^_^

-James Madison

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.health.diabetes,alt.politics.usa

On May 31, 3:06*pm, §ñühw¤£f > wrote:
> In message >,
>
> wrote:
> > On May 30, 2:57*pm, §ñühw¤£f > wrote:
> > > In message =

> > ..com>,

> > > How do you determine this?
> > > Waitaminute...I dont wanna know

> > I put on latex gloves and examine the feces very closely. *I do it for
> > scientific purposes and post the results here in my "Diabetic Bowel
> > Movement" logs as a service to the diabetic community.

> If you took it to a wildlife biologist and told them you thought it was
> bigfoot scat" *they might run a more thorough analysis on it.
> Jus Sayin...

I have considered mailing them to people on asd who request them but
the USPS classifies excrement as a biohazard which is a no-no ;-)

> > > Holy Schnikes!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!

> > I'm a big man, I have a big appetite!

> And a big grocery bill...

You should have seen my rectum before surgery last month, it hung down
like an elephant's trunk, I had to hold it to keep it from dragging
water, and often it was more convenient to stand to defecate. It did
cause some strange looks in public restrooms, though, doin' the urinal
poop thing ;-)

> > > A hit of 500mg vitamin C daily should loosen you right up, mate.
> > > If thats not enough, increase it to twice a day.

> > A package of exlax and a pint of caster oil will purge anything, even
> > 10 pounds of cheddar cheese ;-)

> Words to live by friend, words to live by.

I do!

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.health.diabetes

In message >,
wrote:
> On May 31, 3:06*pm, §ñühw¤£f > wrote:
> > In message =

> ..com>,
> >
> > wrote:

> oups=
> > > ..com>,

> > > I put on latex gloves and examine the feces very closely. *I do it fo=

> > > scientific purposes and post the results here in my "Diabetic Bowel
> > > Movement" logs as a service to the diabetic community.

> > If you took it to a wildlife biologist and told them you thought it was
> > bigfoot scat" *they might run a more thorough analysis on it.
> > Jus Sayin...

> I have considered mailing them to people on asd who request them but
> the USPS classifies excrement as a biohazard which is a no-no ;-)

I bet you could use Brown. THey always say " what can brown do for you"?

> ese,

> al

> rs,

> > > I'm a big man, I have a big appetite!

> > And a big grocery bill...

> You should have seen my rectum before surgery last month, it hung down
> like an elephant's trunk, I had to hold it to keep it from dragging
> water, and often it was more convenient to stand to defecate. It did
> cause some strange looks in public restrooms, though, doin' the urinal
> poop thing ;-)

If you got a strategicly placed peircing it could be rolled up and pinned.
Jus Sayin...

> too=

> bowe=

> > > A package of exlax and a pint of caster oil will purge anything, even
> > > 10 pounds of cheddar cheese ;-)

> > Words to live by friend, words to live by.

> I do!

^_^

-James Madison