Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Clark's Women's Swansea Pump

Price:$99.95
Image: http:///image.php?id=B0017LL8N4
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0017LL8N4

This is one of my favorite pumps as they are so comfortable and sexy. I want to buy this style in more colors and highly recommend it to women who want a sturdy yet classy heel.
True to Clark's reputation - comfy shoe; looks great. I have a hard time finding a size 5 in anything, much less Clarks. Love Amazon!
A fun and playful heel by Clarks,Full grain leather upper,Faux basketweave detailing that adds flair to this already stylish shoes,Polyurethane footbed for added comfort,Flexible rubber outsole,A thicker heel for added comfort and stability,Part of the Artisan collection,2 1/2" heel height
Smart, appealing, and fashion-forward, Clarks Swansea has earned a spot in your daily wardrobe. This well-crafted leather pump features femme topstitched banded trim atop its charming rounded toe, and wait until you see how flattering its mid-height stacked heel is. You can have your style and comfort, too!

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Clark's Women's Radiant Pump:http:///index.php?id=B0017LQX7A
Clarks Women's Marilla Pump:http:///index.php?id=B00188TPH2
Clarks Women's Artesia Pump:http:///index.php?id=B00188CKUG
Clarks Women's Utica Pump:http:///index.php?id=B001890YY4
Clarks Women's Somers Boot:http:///index.php?id=B0017LFWGI

ACCESSORIES:

Foot Petals Women's Tip Toes 3 Pack & Sexy Safari Tip Toes 3 Pack Cushion Combo:http:///index.php?id=B0011WYQ1K
Foot Petals Women's Tip Toes 3 Pack & Heavenly Heelz 3 Pack Cushion Combo:http:///index.php?id=B0011WYQ24
Foot Petals Women's Killer Kushionz 3 Pack & Heavenly Heelz 3 Pack Cushion Combo:http:///index.php?id=B0011X4AIS

RIP Dick Clark Chemo the Clown[_2_] General Cooking 54 23-04-2012 01:24 AM
Clark County Fair Beti Preserving 4 10-08-2010 10:49 PM
Clark Bar Cookies Oh Deer Recipes (moderated) 0 13-08-2005 05:40 AM
PING: Michael Clark, Kaffir limes [email protected] Barbecue 0 17-12-2004 03:39 AM