Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default ROCK N ROLL STEPPER

Price:$59.98
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0011E72YQ
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0011E72YQ

Being Diabetic, it's hard to exercise everyday and I buy products to help me get motivated and keep me moving! I like the design/concept of the stepper, so far it's been more durable than other steppers I've had. No air bellows, chains, or pistons to break. Tony Little's DVD helps you get motivated, and the booklet that's included comes with meal plans to help you lose weight fast.It gives me a great workout, and I sometimes use power cords that wrap around your feet with a Velcro fasteners (not included but can purchased at a local sports store). Yes, it does move around even on a carpeted floor, however, you learn to quickly step off and move it back into place to continue your workout. My only concern is the safety. It's easy to lose your balance and fall off, but I've gotten better balancing myself over time. Even months later, the stepper feels a bit awkward on how it moves from the moment you step on it, making you feel less secure. I would not recommended this product to someone who is prone to losing their balance/dizzy (vertigo), back problems, or senors (who can seriously injure themselves if they fall off). My knees feel ok, no problems there.All in all, I do like the product because it's been reliable, portable, and offers a great workout. I gave it four stars due to the potential safety concerns.
I ordered this on New Years Eve last year, now it's still 2/4, over a month later, and it still hasn't arrived! Talk about crappy service! Thankfully I have the Swaba Stepper, which I can buy from THIS site, which came to me within 2 weeks after ordering it. Don't buy anything from HSN!
I can't review this yet as a fitness machine, but can say that I now understand why they keep saying you should only do it for 5 minutes at a time for a good long while. I did it for about 8 minutes last week and got a little vigorous at times because I was listening to some great music -- a few days later my right lower back started acting up and I'm now hobbling around like an old lady. I think that it's not a normal action for us to be taking and so can really do a number on your lower back muscles and joints. Again, I can't review on its fitness performance, but I would like to warn people about the potential for harm.
This exercise machine is hard on the knees, due to the angle that your legs must be at when using the machine (and I don't have bad knees). A regular step does just as well for getting a cardio work out and was easier on the joints. The alleged benefits for the abs never materialized. I never felt anything at all in my ab area when using the machine. Mostly, it has turned into a toy for the kids.Update: This item is no longer sold or available for review at HSN almost immediately after I purchased it there. It is still a toy for the kids, due to it causing knee problems (and I never had knee problems before). It uses the same muscles you would use if skating. So if roller skating gives you any problems at all, then this piece of equipment is probably not for you. In fact, I can roller skate with less pain than I feel when using this piece of exercise equipment.
I read all the time that people have issues with this moving around the floor on them and the loud squeaking. I had a very minor squeak with mine (went away with a little oil) and have never had it move more than an inch from where it started out on the floor. I LOVE this little contraption (no pun intended!)!
Tony Little's Rock n Roll Stepper Body ExpressTM helps you develop a stronger core, lose weight and strengthen muscles. Low impact training, fast results, and fun combined in to one easy to use, energizing, muscle-toning machine. Balance or rock side to side to target the troubled hips, thighs and buttocks. Improve balance, flexibility and agility. Lightweight, compact design is easy to transportand store. Includes user manual, Total Fat Burning DVD and exercisemat. Metal,21 x 11 x 10".

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Bally Twist Board:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000H4085G
Nature's Secret - Super Cleanse, 200 tablets:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0001ZZMDE
Natrol Acai Berry 1000mg per daily serving- 60 caps:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000UGZDOW
Everlast for Her Twist Board:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00091RYTK
Gazelle Edge:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000AS7W2

Rock N Roll Sushi! Tomatoes Sushi 4 04-05-2012 04:41 AM
A little rock'n'roll to end the day. Andy[_15_] General Cooking 10 05-05-2009 04:58 PM
Pink: Let The Rock and Roll Party Get Started [email protected] General Cooking 0 16-11-2007 08:57 PM