Old 13-04-2009, 11:46 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Yummy vegetables

"Jacquie" wrote in message
m...
Whenever my kids got mouthy with me I would look at them and say "Excuse
Me, would you mind saying that to me again....I am sure I misunderstood
you"....they would apologize then go to their rooms...LOL)
Their Dad always got on to them...the boys mostly...if they got snotty
with me....he would always say..."Do I have to remind you that is your
Mother you are talking to?" They got the hint. He left the correcting of
our Daughter up to me...as he knew she had him wrapped around his little
finger...LOL. He always told our kids..."If you ever raise your hand to
your Mother ...you better not be here when I get home"....he never said
what he would do but the threat was bad enough...LOL. All in All we raised
three terrific kids...perfect?..NO...but Terrific...YES.

Sounds like good parenting to me. :-)

Cheri

Old 14-04-2009, 07:09 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

whats not to understand?

We raise our children to be a part of society..how well we do impacts the
rest of us.

so while we might not mind certain behaviours..imagine how a boss or a
stranger would react to it.

was just making a general point about kids in general...added the cookin
analogy to be lighthearted about it.

KROM

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"krom" wrote in message
to put it as a cookin metaphore to fit this group.....you are preparing
your child to be serverd to society and the world.

nothing worse then a under done kid..

I don't understand what you're saying.

Old 14-04-2009, 07:49 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" wrote in message
whats not to understand?

We raise our children to be a part of society..how well we do impacts the
rest of us.

so while we might not mind certain behaviours..imagine how a boss or a
stranger would react to it.

was just making a general point about kids in general...added the cookin
analogy to be lighthearted about it.

Well, I don't know what the word "serverd" was supposed to be.

KROM

Old 15-04-2009, 10:44 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

was a miss-spell i meant served.

i am a bit dislexic and certain words look correct to my brain..even
replying i wrote servered like 5 times..lol

i dont have spell check on this..so sometimes some get by me even after
proof reading them...especially if my brain see's it as correct.

if you noticed i displace my N's and G's alot and it looks correct to me
like i will type sing insted of sign.

however i dont think my point was that garbles by the
miss-spell...shrug..but if it was sorry.

KROM

"Julie Bove" wrote in

Well, I don't know what the word "serverd" was supposed to be.

Old 15-04-2009, 04:05 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" wrote in message
was a miss-spell i meant served.

i am a bit dislexic and certain words look correct to my brain..even
replying i wrote servered like 5 times..lol

i dont have spell check on this..so sometimes some get by me even after
proof reading them...especially if my brain see's it as correct.

if you noticed i displace my N's and G's alot and it looks correct to me
like i will type sing insted of sign.

however i dont think my point was that garbles by the
miss-spell...shrug..but if it was sorry.

KROM

You're very easy to read for me. :-)

Cheri

Old 15-04-2009, 06:48 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" wrote in message
heh see i wrote garbles instead of garbled..

i am easy...easy like sunday morning....

Great song, that.

Old 15-04-2009, 09:01 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

krom wrote:
: somtimes i will mix letters up and they appear fine to me even if read it a
: few times..i will spell like ..liek..and adn..small stuff like that..i try
: to fix it...if im casually fireing off coments i tend to mspell alot.

: KROM

Krom,

I always feel you are a kindred spirit in this issue of typing, spelling
and correcting:-)

Wendy

PS I never have trouble uderstanding your messages. Often they look
just fine to me!!!

Old 15-04-2009, 10:38 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

one of those songs that makes ya all comfy and squishy inside..

like a big fluffy chair by a fireplace on a bright winters day....with a
fuzzy blanket and a good book.

funny how songs and foods can transport you to places.

KROM

Old 16-04-2009, 12:12 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" wrote in message
one of those songs that makes ya all comfy and squishy inside..

like a big fluffy chair by a fireplace on a bright winters day....with a
fuzzy blanket and a good book.

funny how songs and foods can transport you to places.

Yes, it is...lot of truth in that song "The song remembers when" and also
food smells, tastes etc., one smell, one taste, and you're there.

Cheri

Yummy!! Chemo the Clown General Cooking 2 08-10-2010 04:25 PM
Yummy! Mexican Cooking 1 27-07-2009 08:05 PM
YUMMY ROSE NO NAME General Cooking 0 04-05-2009 08:26 PM
Yummy; T General Cooking 7 07-08-2004 11:14 PM
Yummy PENMART01 General Cooking 1 12-01-2004 04:19 PM