Old 27-03-2009, 10:42 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default B&B Thomas

I'm really sorry they took the character in this direction since I used to
like Thomas. Now he just seems like a disturbed little whiner. I did like it
yesterday (no, I don't like Rick) but I did like it when he told Thomas,
your mother dumped me, and Phoebe dumped me, so how do you figure I used
them and then moved on?

This whole thing with Ridge wanting to let Pam take the blame by getting her
a good lawyer is just sick. He should get Thomas a good lawyer, have the kid
own up, and be thankful that the little idiot didn't actually kill someone.
Geez, I hate these people.

--
Cheri

Old 27-03-2009, 10:45 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message
I'm really sorry they took the character in this direction since I used to
like Thomas. Now he just seems like a disturbed little whiner. I did like
it yesterday (no, I don't like Rick) but I did like it when he told
Thomas, your mother dumped me, and Phoebe dumped me, so how do you figure
I used them and then moved on?

This whole thing with Ridge wanting to let Pam take the blame by getting
her a good lawyer is just sick. He should get Thomas a good lawyer, have
the kid own up, and be thankful that the little idiot didn't actually kill
someone. Geez, I hate these people.

--
Cheri

LOL, wrong group...and I don't have the menu for the show either. ;-)

Old 27-03-2009, 11:18 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri wrote:
: ...
:
: This whole thing with Ridge wanting to let Pam take the blame by getting
: her a good lawyer is just sick. He should get Thomas a good lawyer, have
: the kid own up, and be thankful that the little idiot didn't actually kill
: someone. Geez, I hate these people.
:
: --
: Cheri

: LOL, wrong group...and I don't have the menu for the show either. ;-)
At first I thought you were taling about Thomas the Tank Engine:-) Also
OT for this food group. I don't think those engines eat food, just burn
coal.

Wendy

Old 28-03-2009, 12:47 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri wrote:
"Cheri" wrote in message
I'm really sorry they took the character in this direction since I
used to like Thomas. Now he just seems like a disturbed little
whiner. I did like it yesterday (no, I don't like Rick) but I did
like it when he told Thomas, your mother dumped me, and Phoebe
dumped me, so how do you figure I used them and then moved on?

This whole thing with Ridge wanting to let Pam take the blame by
getting her a good lawyer is just sick. He should get Thomas a good
lawyer, have the kid own up, and be thankful that the little idiot
didn't actually kill someone. Geez, I hate these people.

--
Cheri

LOL, wrong group...and I don't have the menu for the show either. ;-)

Lol, I thought it was Thomas The Tank Engine at first...

Old 28-03-2009, 12:48 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

W. Baker wrote:
Cheri wrote:
"Cheri" wrote in message
[...]

Me too until it got to Ridge, a name I recognised, lol.