Old 09-03-2009, 02:18 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Bacon Chicken

Nicky wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and
render it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost
everyone else's. Yahooooo!

LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
eating habits, as well as your genetics...

LMAO My eating habits? Bacon, schmaltz, chicken skin, beef,lamb and pork
fat, pasta, neeps & tatties? My daughter bought a 'sugar free' apple pie
for me from Marie Callender's. 'Sugar free' except for the natural sugar in
the apples and the carbs in the crust. I eat a heaping tablespoon ever few
hours, a few times a day. Crust is nothing like what my Mom, Aunts and
Grandmother used to make. On a scale of one to ten, I'd give it a low
eight. I luvs ya, Nicky. Take care.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Old 09-03-2009, 08:25 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 09 Mar 2009 02:18:00 GMT, Nick Cramer
wrote:

Nicky wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and
render it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost
everyone else's. Yahooooo!

LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
eating habits, as well as your genetics...

LMAO My eating habits? Bacon, schmaltz, chicken skin, beef,lamb and pork
fat, pasta, neeps & tatties?

Well, forget the pasta, potatoes and pies - but yeah, the fat content
is fine : )

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25
Old 09-03-2009, 09:27 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
Nicky wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and
render it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get
almost everyone else's. Yahooooo!

LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
eating habits, as well as your genetics...

LMAO My eating habits? Bacon, schmaltz, chicken skin, beef,lamb and pork
fat, pasta, neeps & tatties?

Well, forget the pasta, potatoes and pies - but yeah, the fat content
is fine : )

Hey! No fair! The pie was in a different thread! Maybe even on another NG!

Forget the pasta? I'll exercise erratic portion control, but . . . forget
the pasta? NEVER!

Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey. I want my cremation fire stoked
with Durum Semolina! Yee haw or Mama Mia, as the case may be! ;-D

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Old 10-03-2009, 09:26 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 09 Mar 2009 09:27:21 GMT, Nick Cramer
wrote:

Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey. I want my cremation fire stoked
with Durum Semolina! Yee haw or Mama Mia, as the case may be! ;-D

LOL - with vodka as a starter, it'd probably work a treat

Old 10-03-2009, 09:49 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey. I want my cremation fire
stoked with Durum Semolina! Yee haw or Mama Mia, as the case may be! ;-D

LOL - with vodka as a starter, it'd probably work a treat

You know me too well, Nicky!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Chicken & Bacon Skewers Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 04-07-2008 03:57 AM
REAL Canadian Bacon - Back Bacon - Peameal Bacon Online. [email protected] General Cooking 1 15-09-2007 04:41 PM
a bacon butty a bacon sarnie or The Ultimate Bacon Sandwich phillip.skinner General Cooking 38 14-08-2006 11:01 AM
Chicken And Bacon Salad 7Hawks Recipes 0 06-11-2004 01:44 AM
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken eedavis Recipes (moderated) 0 01-04-2004 04:32 AM