Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Bacon Chicken

Made this for Dinner tonite...pretty tasty. We had mashed potatoes and
hubby had broccoli and I had brusselsprouts. Would hav had a salad but
lettuce was brown
* Exported from MasterCook *

Bacon Chicken

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:15
Categories : Bacon cheese
Chicken Chicken Breast

6 slices bacon
1 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. olive oil
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 onion -- chopped
3 cloves garlic -- minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 cups lowfat cheddar cheese -- shredded

Cook bacon in 12" skillet until crisp, about 4-6 minutes. Crumble bacon and
set aside. Pour bacon grease out of skillet, but don't wash or wipe it. Add
butter and olive oil to skillet. Saute chicken breasts in this mixture over
medium heat, turning once, until chicken is cooked and no longer pink in
center. Place chicken in ungreased 12x8" baking dish.

Cook onion and garlic in drippings remaining in skillet. Cook until onion is
softened, then stir in salt, pepper, and cooked bacon. Spoon over chicken
breasts and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes
until cheese is melted. Serves 6

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 391 Calories; 12g Fat (29.3% calories
from fat); 64g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 153mg
Cholesterol; 625mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 9 Lean Meat; 1/2
Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.

Serving Ideas : 6

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote:
> Made this for Dinner tonite...pretty tasty. We had mashed potatoes and
> hubby had broccoli and I had brusselsprouts. Would hav had a salad but
> lettuce was brown
> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Bacon Chicken

[ . . . ]

That sounds good, Jacquie. I agree with your choice of Brussels sprouts,
but I would have left the skin on the chicken. ;-/

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I didn't have any chicken in the freezer with skin...so had to use what I
had...crispy skin sounds good..I don't like it soft. Hubby wont eat the skin
at all. His Mother died after a heart by-pass and he has a high Chol
problem..so he is pretty picky about fat...he will eat some foods with a
little fat...but watches it pretty closely. Heck he even has me cut the fat
off his steak before he grills it...not me You know the rhyme..Jack Sprat
could eat no Fat?...Well that's us...LOL.

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Jacquie" > wrote:
>> Made this for Dinner tonite...pretty tasty. We had mashed potatoes and
>> hubby had broccoli and I had brusselsprouts. Would hav had a salad but
>> lettuce was brown
>> * Exported from MasterCook *
>>
>> Bacon Chicken

> [ . . . ]
>
> That sounds good, Jacquie. I agree with your choice of Brussels sprouts,
> but I would have left the skin on the chicken. ;-/
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote:
> I didn't have any chicken in the freezer with skin...so had to use what I
> had...crispy skin sounds good..I don't like it soft. Hubby wont eat the
> skin at all. His Mother died after a heart by-pass and he has a high Chol
> problem..so he is pretty picky about fat...he will eat some foods with a
> little fat...but watches it pretty closely. Heck he even has me cut the
> fat off his steak before he grills it...not me You know the
> rhyme..Jack Sprat could eat no Fat?...Well that's us...LOL.

Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and render
it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost everyone
else's. Yahooooo! I have Sicilian cholesterol. High HDL, low LDL, very low
VLDL and TRIGS. Maybe all the garlic, fish, garlic, hot chiles and garlic
help. ;-/

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Not fat free but 30% lower...we use the Oscar Meyer Center Cut
I love Brussels Sprouts...but can't eat as many as I used to..this Hiatal
Hernia makes me eat smaller meal... LOL...you sound like my
stepfather...he had stomach ulcers and he said he had to eat hot peppers to
burn them out,,,seemed to work to , until one started bleeding. I do know my
Mother's Chol went down when she had Chemo....probably because her appetite
went away...at first she refused to eat anything with any fat...her Dr told
her to eat what ever she wanted. Her cancer was terminal, but she fought it
until the day she died and that included watching what she ate.
Well I'm off to bed..can't think anymore...must be because I only slept
three hours last night..LOL.

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Jacquie" > wrote:
>> I didn't have any chicken in the freezer with skin...so had to use what I
>> had...crispy skin sounds good..I don't like it soft. Hubby wont eat the
>> skin at all. His Mother died after a heart by-pass and he has a high Chol
>> problem..so he is pretty picky about fat...he will eat some foods with a
>> little fat...but watches it pretty closely. Heck he even has me cut the
>> fat off his steak before he grills it...not me You know the
>> rhyme..Jack Sprat could eat no Fat?...Well that's us...LOL.

> Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
> chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and render
> it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost everyone
> else's. Yahooooo! I have Sicilian cholesterol. High HDL, low LDL, very low
> VLDL and TRIGS. Maybe all the garlic, fish, garlic, hot chiles and garlic
> help. ;-/
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote:
> Not fat free but 30% lower...we use the Oscar Meyer Center Cut
> I love Brussels Sprouts...but can't eat as many as I used to..this Hiatal
> Hernia makes me eat smaller meal... LOL...you sound like my
> stepfather...he had stomach ulcers and he said he had to eat hot peppers
> to burn them out,,,seemed to work to , until one started bleeding. I do
> know my Mother's Chol went down when she had Chemo....probably because
> her appetite went away...at first she refused to eat anything with any
> fat...her Dr told her to eat what ever she wanted. Her cancer was
> terminal, but she fought it until the day she died and that included
> watching what she ate. Well I'm off to bed..can't think anymore...must be
> because I only slept three hours last night..LOL.

I had a pretty hectic night last night, too.

Since most ulcers are bacterial, the chiles would have indeed helped.
Fish are excellent for improving cholesterol.
I hope you Mom passed comfortably.

Sweet dreams, Jacquie.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...
> Not fat free but 30% lower...we use the Oscar Meyer Center Cut
> I love Brussels Sprouts...but can't eat as many as I used to..this Hiatal
> Hernia makes me eat smaller meal... LOL...you sound like my
> stepfather...he had stomach ulcers and he said he had to eat hot peppers
> to burn them out,,,seemed to work to , until one started bleeding. I do
> know my Mother's Chol went down when she had Chemo....probably because her
> appetite went away...at first she refused to eat anything with any
> fat...her Dr told her to eat what ever she wanted. Her cancer was
> terminal, but she fought it until the day she died and that included
> watching what she ate.
> Well I'm off to bed..can't think anymore...must be because I only slept
> three hours last night..LOL.
>
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
>> "Jacquie" > wrote:
>>> I didn't have any chicken in the freezer with skin...so had to use what
>>> had...crispy skin sounds good..I don't like it soft. Hubby wont eat the
>>> skin at all. His Mother died after a heart by-pass and he has a high
>>> Chol
>>> problem..so he is pretty picky about fat...he will eat some foods with a
>>> little fat...but watches it pretty closely. Heck he even has me cut the
>>> fat off his steak before he grills it...not me You know the
>>> rhyme..Jack Sprat could eat no Fat?...Well that's us...LOL.

>> Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
>> chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and render
>> it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost everyone
>> else's. Yahooooo! I have Sicilian cholesterol. High HDL, low LDL, very
>> low
>> VLDL and TRIGS. Maybe all the garlic, fish, garlic, hot chiles and garlic
>> help. ;-/
>>
>> --
>> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
>> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
>> Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
>> Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Yesterday on "The Doctors" they debunked the hot peppers/GERD myth. They
said that you can eat all the hot stuff you want and it doesn't make it
worse. They explained that there are two separate issues involved. A
weak muscle at the opening of the stomach, and/or Helicobacter Pylori
bacteria infection of the stomach. Both are treatable. They said that hot
food doesn't make either one any worse.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> Yesterday on "The Doctors" they debunked the hot peppers/GERD myth. They
> said that you can eat all the hot stuff you want and it doesn't make it
> worse. They explained that there are two separate issues involved. A
> weak muscle at the opening of the stomach, and/or Helicobacter Pylori
> bacteria infection of the stomach. Both are treatable. They said that
> hot food doesn't make either one any worse.

I always joked that I had a cast iron stomach because I eat a lot of peppers
(maybe only medium hot) and onions and they don't bother me. So I was
shocked to learn that I had GERD and Barrett's Esophagus. I can not eat so
much as a bite of chocolate though. That really bothers me. So does garlic
in any form, but it gives me stomach pains. Not GERD.

My mom and my friend can not have any peppers or onions though. Not even
sweet peppers. Both say they get terrible heartburn from them. AFAIK,
neither have an ulcer.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>
>> Yesterday on "The Doctors" they debunked the hot peppers/GERD myth.
>> They said that you can eat all the hot stuff you want and it doesn't make
>> it worse. They explained that there are two separate issues involved.
>> A weak muscle at the opening of the stomach, and/or Helicobacter Pylori
>> bacteria infection of the stomach. Both are treatable. They said that
>> hot food doesn't make either one any worse.

> I always joked that I had a cast iron stomach because I eat a lot of
> peppers (maybe only medium hot) and onions and they don't bother me. So I
> was shocked to learn that I had GERD and Barrett's Esophagus. I can not
> eat so much as a bite of chocolate though. That really bothers me. So
> does garlic in any form, but it gives me stomach pains. Not GERD.
>
> My mom and my friend can not have any peppers or onions though. Not even
> sweet peppers. Both say they get terrible heartburn from them. AFAIK,
> neither have an ulcer.

It's a funny thing about Bell Peppers and me. I can't eat them raw....can
eat them in cooked dishes...except Pizza....must be the combo of the peppers
and certain spices on pizza. The reason they gave me an upper GI is because
I told my Dr my pills always seemed to get stuck...the upper GI showed the
Hiatal Hernia and right away they put me on anti acid meds...I never get
heartburn. In the mornings my stomach hurts..but it doesn't feel like acid
reflux...just hunger pains. They said the acid pills were because with a
Hiatal Hernia it is easier for stomach acid to get to the esophagus. I can
eat any onions raw or cooked. I can't eat allot of fried foods though.....I
have to be careful with chocolate too...I can eat a little at a time but not
to much. I don't "DO" hot Peppers....I want to taste my food without a
burning tongue. I can handle a little spice..I like a few sprinkles of
pepper seeds on my pizza...not to much though. Bread stuffing with to much
poultry seasoning gives me heartburn big time...good thing I don't eat it
anymore

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Yesterday on "The Doctors" they debunked the hot peppers/GERD myth. They
>>> said that you can eat all the hot stuff you want and it doesn't make it
>>> worse. They explained that there are two separate issues involved. A
>>> weak muscle at the opening of the stomach, and/or Helicobacter Pylori
>>> bacteria infection of the stomach. Both are treatable. They said that
>>> hot food doesn't make either one any worse.

>> I always joked that I had a cast iron stomach because I eat a lot of
>> peppers (maybe only medium hot) and onions and they don't bother me. So
>> I was shocked to learn that I had GERD and Barrett's Esophagus. I can
>> not eat so much as a bite of chocolate though. That really bothers me.
>> So does garlic in any form, but it gives me stomach pains. Not GERD.
>>
>> My mom and my friend can not have any peppers or onions though. Not even
>> sweet peppers. Both say they get terrible heartburn from them. AFAIK,
>> neither have an ulcer.
>>

> It's a funny thing about Bell Peppers and me. I can't eat them raw....can
> eat them in cooked dishes...except Pizza....must be the combo of the
> peppers and certain spices on pizza. The reason they gave me an upper GI
> is because I told my Dr my pills always seemed to get stuck...the upper GI
> showed the Hiatal Hernia and right away they put me on anti acid meds...I
> never get heartburn. In the mornings my stomach hurts..but it doesn't feel
> like acid reflux...just hunger pains. They said the acid pills were
> because with a Hiatal Hernia it is easier for stomach acid to get to the
> esophagus. I can eat any onions raw or cooked. I can't eat allot of fried
> foods though.....I have to be careful with chocolate too...I can eat a
> little at a time but not to much. I don't "DO" hot Peppers....I want to
> taste my food without a burning tongue. I can handle a little spice..I
> like a few sprinkles of pepper seeds on my pizza...not to much though.
> Bread stuffing with to much poultry seasoning gives me heartburn big
> time...good thing I don't eat it anymore

Jacquie before I had my gall bladder out I had a lot of problems with raw
peppers too. I almost never get acid stomach since I had it out, but I do
occasionally have a problem if I eat too much at a meal all at one time.
Big breakfast or going to the Chinese buffet is almost a guarantee that I
will be running for the ladies room. I understand that might be gall
bladder related..... or at least related to not having one anymore.
Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> Jacquie before I had my gall bladder out I had a lot of problems with raw
> peppers too. I almost never get acid stomach since I had it out, but I
> do occasionally have a problem if I eat too much at a meal all at one
> time. Big breakfast or going to the Chinese buffet is almost a guarantee
> that I will be running for the ladies room. I understand that might be
> gall bladder related..... or at least related to not having one anymore.

My paternal Grandmother had her gall bladder removed around 1950. With no
more bile, if she ate anything with much fat or oil, as you said, it just
ran right through her. She was a good cook. ;-(

She and my maternal Grandfather both had diabetes. It's all their fault!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Sorry Evelyn ,
I didn't see your reply...my windows mail likes to block all gmails, unless
I add the name to the ok list...what a pain I do know I have gall stones,
and used to have pain allot, that I could take care of with a pain
pill..after they took my adrenal gland out I stopped having right sided pain
in the area of the gall bladder...don't ask me why I haven't a clue. They
actually noticed the stones a few years later while having a pelvic ultra
sound..after you empty your bladder they do a quick over scan of your organs
to make sure everything was ok and that is when they spotted the stones. My
Dr and I discussed it...she told me most Dr's like to take gallbladders that
have stones if the patient is a diabetic. She said they don't like to wait
for the big flare-up because of the chances of infection. We decided to
discuss it after my woman problems were checked out. Then she got sent to
the Middle East and when she came back we forgot all about it. Now she has
been sent on to another base and I am left to break in another Dr
Jacquie

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Yesterday on "The Doctors" they debunked the hot peppers/GERD myth. They
>>> said that you can eat all the hot stuff you want and it doesn't make it
>>> worse. They explained that there are two separate issues involved. A
>>> weak muscle at the opening of the stomach, and/or Helicobacter Pylori
>>> bacteria infection of the stomach. Both are treatable. They said that
>>> hot food doesn't make either one any worse.

>> I always joked that I had a cast iron stomach because I eat a lot of
>> peppers (maybe only medium hot) and onions and they don't bother me. So
>> I was shocked to learn that I had GERD and Barrett's Esophagus. I can
>> not eat so much as a bite of chocolate though. That really bothers me.
>> So does garlic in any form, but it gives me stomach pains. Not GERD.
>>
>> My mom and my friend can not have any peppers or onions though. Not even
>> sweet peppers. Both say they get terrible heartburn from them. AFAIK,
>> neither have an ulcer.
>>

> It's a funny thing about Bell Peppers and me. I can't eat them raw....can
> eat them in cooked dishes...except Pizza....must be the combo of the
> peppers and certain spices on pizza. The reason they gave me an upper GI
> is because I told my Dr my pills always seemed to get stuck...the upper GI
> showed the Hiatal Hernia and right away they put me on anti acid meds...I
> never get heartburn. In the mornings my stomach hurts..but it doesn't feel
> like acid reflux...just hunger pains. They said the acid pills were
> because with a Hiatal Hernia it is easier for stomach acid to get to the
> esophagus. I can eat any onions raw or cooked. I can't eat allot of fried
> foods though.....I have to be careful with chocolate too...I can eat a
> little at a time but not to much. I don't "DO" hot Peppers....I want to
> taste my food without a burning tongue. I can handle a little spice..I
> like a few sprinkles of pepper seeds on my pizza...not to much though.
> Bread stuffing with to much poultry seasoning gives me heartburn big
> time...good thing I don't eat it anymore

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...
> Sorry Evelyn ,
> I didn't see your reply...my windows mail likes to block all gmails,
> unless I add the name to the ok list...what a pain I do know I have gall
> stones, and used to have pain allot, that I could take care of with a pain
> pill..after they took my adrenal gland out I stopped having right sided
> pain in the area of the gall bladder...don't ask me why I haven't a clue.
> They actually noticed the stones a few years later while having a pelvic
> ultra sound..after you empty your bladder they do a quick over scan of
> your organs to make sure everything was ok and that is when they spotted
> the stones. My Dr and I discussed it...she told me most Dr's like to take
> gallbladders that have stones if the patient is a diabetic. She said they
> don't like to wait for the big flare-up because of the chances of
> infection. We decided to discuss it after my woman problems were checked
> out. Then she got sent to the Middle East and when she came back we forgot
> all about it. Now she has been sent on to another base and I am left to
> break in another Dr
> Jacquie

Jacquie, if your doc even vaguely suspects gallbladder problems, get the
darn thing out soon! My next door neighbor procrastinated about it and
would just do as you did, take something for the pain and lay down a while.
I kept warning her that she needed to get it out and that it was just an
overnight and not to fear. She continued to ignore it.

Well she was taken to the hospital in horrendous pain, and she had to stay
there after the gall bladder was removed for a week. From all the
inflammation, an infection resulted requiring extra treatment. If you get
it out right away, it is an easy thing.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

You're right about the hot peppers. The capsaicin in them is actually
an antiinflammatory and can help to actually HEAL stomach problems.
Anyone who gets heartburn easily could benefit from taking capsaicin
powder if they start out at VERY small doses (whatever level doesn't
bother them) and work up, they could be heartburn free in no time!

It's actually a whole body tonic because disease starts with
inflammation and anything that cools off the inflammation can help
with combating disease!

This antiinflammatory effect is well studied and there are creams and
ointments that contain capsaicin that work for muscle and joint pain
relief!

Kerri Knox,RN
Functional Medicine Practitioner
http://www.easy-immune-health.com
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 05 Mar 2009 06:03:29 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
>chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and render
>it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost everyone
>else's. Yahooooo!

LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
eating habits, as well as your genetics...

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> >Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
> >chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and
> >render it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost
> >everyone else's. Yahooooo!

> LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
> eating habits, as well as your genetics...

LMAO My eating habits? Bacon, schmaltz, chicken skin, beef,lamb and pork
fat, pasta, neeps & tatties? My daughter bought a 'sugar free' apple pie
for me from Marie Callender's. 'Sugar free' except for the natural sugar in
the apples and the carbs in the crust. I eat a heaping tablespoon ever few
hours, a few times a day. Crust is nothing like what my Mom, Aunts and
Grandmother used to make. On a scale of one to ten, I'd give it a low
eight. I luvs ya, Nicky. Take care.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 09 Mar 2009 02:18:00 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Nicky > wrote:
>> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>>
>> >Heh heh. So, you used fat free bacon? My wife and daughter won't eat
>> >chicken skin or steak crispies (I sliver that excess steak fat and
>> >render it in a frying pan), although my grandkids will, so I get almost
>> >everyone else's. Yahooooo!

>> LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
>> eating habits, as well as your genetics...

>LMAO My eating habits? Bacon, schmaltz, chicken skin, beef,lamb and pork
>fat, pasta, neeps & tatties?

Well, forget the pasta, potatoes and pies - but yeah, the fat content
is fine : )

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
> >Nicky > wrote:

> >> LOL - me too : ) Your nice chol levels are probably due to your
> >> eating habits, as well as your genetics...

> >LMAO My eating habits? Bacon, schmaltz, chicken skin, beef,lamb and pork
> >fat, pasta, neeps & tatties?

> Well, forget the pasta, potatoes and pies - but yeah, the fat content
> is fine : )

Hey! No fair! The pie was in a different thread! Maybe even on another NG!

Forget the pasta? I'll exercise erratic portion control, but . . . forget
the pasta? NEVER!

Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey. I want my cremation fire stoked
with Durum Semolina! Yee haw or Mama Mia, as the case may be! ;-D

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 09 Mar 2009 09:27:21 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey. I want my cremation fire stoked
>with Durum Semolina! Yee haw or Mama Mia, as the case may be! ;-D

LOL - with vodka as a starter, it'd probably work a treat

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> >Alexander the Great was embalmed in honey. I want my cremation fire
> >stoked with Durum Semolina! Yee haw or Mama Mia, as the case may be! ;-D

> LOL - with vodka as a starter, it'd probably work a treat

You know me too well, Nicky!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Chicken & Bacon Skewers Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 04-07-2008 03:57 AM
REAL Canadian Bacon - Back Bacon - Peameal Bacon Online. [email protected] General Cooking 1 15-09-2007 04:41 PM
a bacon butty a bacon sarnie or The Ultimate Bacon Sandwich phillip.skinner General Cooking 38 14-08-2006 11:01 AM
Chicken And Bacon Salad 7Hawks Recipes 0 06-11-2004 02:44 AM
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken eedavis Recipes (moderated) 0 01-04-2004 04:32 AM