Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default RECIPE: Meditteranean stuffed eggplant

"W. Baker" > wrote in message

> I do vegetarian suffed eggplant dish and I microwave the eggplant boats
> before stuffing and baking. Easier than pre-baking and works fast and
> well.
>
> Wendy

How long do you MW them for, Wendy? I have never MW'd eggplant.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri > wrote:
: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: ...

: > I do vegetarian suffed eggplant dish and I microwave the eggplant boats
: > before stuffing and baking. Easier than pre-baking and works fast and
: > well.
: >
: > Wendy

: How long do you MW them for, Wendy? I have never MW'd eggplant.

: Cheri

I can't give you a time, as it depends on how many, how thick the skin,
etc. do a few minuites, open oven squeeze eggplant to see if sot,. If
no, repeat proceedure. that's what I do. I also nuke slices of eggplant
for a "quick and dirty" eggplant parmegiana that I make (no breaded fried
slices). It's quite fast. If I have time I bake the slices with a little
olive oil.

Wendy