FoodBanter.com

-   -   Last couple of dinners (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/168280-last-couple-dinners.html)

Nick Cramer 16-02-2009 12:49 PM

Last couple of dinners

Night before last, Jun served me a fried Poblano chile, stuffed with Polish
sausage, onion, garlic, Mozzarella and Muenster cheese. BG before dinner
109. One hour PP 96. Last night, toasted Dark Rye bread, well smeared with
horseradish, then Mozzarella and Muenster cheeses, Thai red onion and
smoked salmon (I forgot to ask her for a slice of tomato). Topped with
FGBP. Yum! BG before 108. One hour PP 120.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061