Old 17-02-2009, 09:49 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default P F Chang's Lettuce Wraps

Reminds me of leann chinn...it is tiny bits of sugared/battered fat
pretending to be meat like substances searver over sugared rice with sugar
sauce over it.

It is very expensive for what you get..id much rather goto a family owned
real asian place and know them well enough that they make me the REAL dishes
THEY eat when hungry...lol

Youd be amazed how happy they are if you ask..they think you have good taste
and treat you to a feast of deliciousness.

least thats what ive always found to be true.

i get items not on the menu....for much better prices

KROM

"Janet Wilder" wrote

frankly, we think their food is not very good. I think PF Chang's is more
of an "image" thing than a culinary thing, if you understand what I mean.

Old 17-02-2009, 09:56 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

The real places taste soooo good...sigh..i was real good friends with a
family owned place they would laugh about how they had to learn to make
american food and not true to thier culture food.

Needless to say when i went with pals we got the real food off the menu and
everyone was ruined for life for the fake stuff..lol.

the land lord raised thier rents like tripple so they closed down and people
years later still cry they cant find the real..yummy foods they ate from
that place...we have found items here and they acceptable..but nothing like
that place.

KROM

"Julie Bove" wrote
We have some really good Chinese places in the International district, but
I've found most people I know seem to prefer the Americanized food over
what you can get there.

Panda Express is another big one here. Fast food. Limited menu. I've
never tried it either.